How many other lifting fanatics here?

GeebMan

Registered
Just curious how many of my fellow Busa riders are into weight lifting/working out. I go at least 4-5 times a week. It's an addiction just like riding the Busa.

4-5 times per week. Great you will need some new tank tops to show those pipes off.

Way ahead of you bro. I just put my  order in a few minutes ago.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>GREAT THANKS!</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086008854 -->

"12 oz curls" is about all i do! of course i am referring to 12 LIQUID ounces..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

just cleaned my bike now im heading for the gym Leg day
i usually go monday wed friday and the weekend

I'm gettin' there again. Used to be into it big time. Then stopped for way too long. I'm liftin' Mon-Wed-Fri now and hittin' the treadmill or the road Tues-Thurs-Sat. I'm easin' back into the weights since I was off for so long but I'm progressing back into it pretty quickly. Seein' and feelin' some nice results. Good to be humpin' it again!
beerchug.gif

Yes...I train and compete as a professional bodybuilder. I won the "2000" Natural USA. My last pro show I did was the 2002 Pro International in Las Vegas...I placed 3rd. I am involved with a supplement company called Beverly International check out their web site...I have a few articles in there (bodybuildingworld.com). If you query for "Jeff Williamson bodybuilding" on the web there should several articles pop up...Ride hard and lift heavy...later

I go Sunday through Friday! Biceps, chest, legs, back, shoulders, triceps. Like how it makes me feel and helps take my mind off things!

Good to see there's a lot of us out there hitting the gym. I know for me it's a great way to channel stress and look and feel better.

While we're on the subject, anyone usin' any nutritional supplements? Creatine? HMB? Other? (not 'roids, only natural stuff...) I have been usin' MRI's "NO2" (Arginine in proprietary timed release carrier) and have been impressed with the results. Works better for me (faster recovery, better pump, etc...) than creatine. I feel like I retain water and feel puffy instead of pumped when I use creatine. Not so with NO2.

If you haven't seen it, GO HERE for more info.

I go M-F @ golds gym. Im complete addict. If I miss a day I feel as though im cheating myself. As far as suppliments go, im into creatine and amino acids. After every work out I enjoy a Gold gym (rip you off) 6 dollar protein shake. After one of those shakes I feel like a million dollars though. Im in it for the pump I guess, I worked out next to Zach Thomas a few times, that guy will make you feel small, so thats my motivation.
biggrin.gif

I love working out...I hit the gym 4 to 5 times a week. Of course, I have the job that allows me to work out while at work so there is no excuse. My best workout though is riding my Busa. My wife and I just rode for 260 miles yesterday and we had a blast.
smile.gif

I workout with weights 4 days a week. I also take NO2 and find it enhances my pump, but that is about it. I also climb rocks on the weekends (when I am not doing track days or riding on the street). In addition, I mountain bike and climb the rock wall in my basement. Did I mention the VersaClimber and Eliptical??

You could say I am obsessed with keeping the fat off. But, I do not lift to have massive muscles. I prefer strength and flexability and of course being able to do 50+ pull-ups (which I find hard when I weigh more).

I keep my body fat around 9% and my weight between 180 and 190. I am 6 feets tall.

I got a workout just answering this post!
tounge.gif

I keep my body fat around 9% and my weight between 180 and 190.  I am 6 feets tall.
Damn, slim! You go boy!
biggrin.gif

I want bigger muscles. Bigger muscles burn more calories which means I can eat more, which is what I like to do, and still "maintain" once I reach my desired muscular size and a decent body fat percentage.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I work out, but every time I travel I get out of the groove and it takes me 2 or 3 weeks to get back into the gym. That is the case now, and I am pissed about it.

Back