Auto lifts

gaw

Registered
Am thinking of getting an "in-garage" auto lift. I have a 3+ car garage but 2 kids with cars, so in all I have 5 cars and 2 bikes.
"As is" I can store 3 cars and 2 bikes in the garage, 2 cars are outside. This is not a real big deal, but sometimes we have to jocky the cars around to get one out and let it be free from the confinement.  
biggrin.gif

My 5th car is a '65 vette, so it does not get driven a lot, usually only on nice weekend, if that.
My garage ceiling is 9'8"'

Am looking at a 4 post 7000 lb lift, will put the vette in the air and have the room under for another car.

Am looking at American Eagle lifts, they run about $1,800 for the 4 post, plus shipping. They do not ship to your door, so it has to be picked up at a freight station.  There are several makers of these style lifts.

Does anyone have one in their garage?
Looking for all the info I can get. Sure would make working on a car a lot easier!!

Thanks for the help and

ride safe
eyes.gif

I don't have the 4 post because of a lack of room but this one works pretty good for the Vet and the Busa:
272MVC-008F-med.JPG

They did bring it to my door, but I had 4 guys there to help me unload it. If I had room I would have got the 4 post and I'm sure it'll be great for what your talking about.

Back