Gym Enthusiasts

How about someone giving us what they consider the perfect Lean muscle building diet.This is of real interest to me.. I am hitting my goals and gaining at 48 years old . But For health and longevity I'd like to know what others think a good diet is.. I like lean and keeping the system clean But as for me I can burn 5k calories just putting my shoes on in the a.m.

did my first cardio session in almost a month today. the endorphines are still flowing, i feel great, can't wait for tomorrow. glad i'm getting back in a routine i've been kinda depressed lately

I used to be all in the hype about how much I can squat and bench. After P90X I realized using your body weight is more than enough to get into phenominal shape

Turned 50 this year. Back in the gym again..... feels good. Fixing some injuries from work.
then will push harder. thinking it will help with the riding next year too.:goodidea:

I go five to six days per week. My time is early (0430 hrs), since I work at 0700-1800 daily, and after work is family/daddy time. My workout consists of a short run three times per week (workout befor eunit PT), and lifting daily. Trying to gain weight, and the past few years I have increased slowly. Right now I am 5'8" and a fairly solid 168 lbs. Three years ago I weighed ~150 lbs, and much of it was fatty. I would like to be finally be around 190 (solid), but that's probably not reasonable considering my genetics. Eating more and lifting heavier is what I need!

I did P90 while out the country. It is good , But I like it all. I am try'in to bulk up. So I lift heavy 3 days a week. Off days I do sprints or treadmill.. But also in between sets at the gym , I do push ups , sit ups, Leg lifts,etc.. My main problem is food, I cant eat enough , I can drop weight really fast ( sucks) . I spend a fortune tryin to gain. But sometimes its my own fault for losing weight , When I get on a job site and start working , I have to force myself to stop and eat ( I know I need to to keep my calories high ) But I like to get'er did when working..

Back