Anyone play paintball?

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Just seeing how many fellow busa riders also play paintball. I havent played in a few years but started playing again with some guys from work. If you never tryed it, you have to at least once, it is an experience to remember.

Yeah, it's a freakin BALL! I don't play much, but plan to get out there more this summer.

Why I like shooting people with paint:

1. EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE!! NO freaking exercise machine is THIS MUCH FUN!
2. Intense Excitment unlike any other sport
3. It makes you REALLY APPRICIATE all those movies where people are in gun fights and ducking and covering.. you can say you really know what that is like
4. Sick of humans? SHOOT EM!
smile.gif

5. Ever wanted to shoot your friends? There ya go.
biggrin.gif

For the n00bs wondering about going out... take one of those large rubber bands, place it on your thigh, pull back and snap it REAL HARD on your leg... THAT's what getting hit feels like. It makes you seek cover a LOT FASTER your next game. One shot and you are out [dead]

BJ, I used to own a gun and played a few years, just fun, not league. Now I just rent - I spent more time cleaning and tweaking the gun than playing! And I agree - everyone even remotely intereested should try it. If you EVER enjoy army, spy, action movies, ever played tag or with played with squirt guns, ever play First Person Shooters, you should try paintball.

There's also a game that is really good at virtualizing the sport: SPLAT MAGAZINE's Renagade Paintball Extreme or something like that

paintball-2.jpg

gallery2-4.jpg
splat-magazine-renegade-paintball-20051007054520588.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145199707 -->

What WWJD said. My son and I started playing woodsball here last year. Brings back old memories of running around in the woods as a kid, but a lot more realistic.

Dan

I used to sponsor a team "wolfpak" and we did speedball tournaments. I had 30 guns over the course of a couple years, there was always a better one, and I am a little competetive. I prefer my other hobbies now, archery; 2 bows, sold 5, have about 5000 invested now, Busa; about 13000, Sledding; supercharged 4 stroke rx1 with nothing stock on it anymore, about 32000, rifles and handguns; about 8000..........I should get back into paintball....less money.

I used to own a shop and field, just no money in that sport everyone is running around under cutting each other. Most don't even have the right insurance so if any person ever gets hurt they are done. We got shut down because of zoning land use issues, after some neighbors started complaining about us. They wanted to use our land to ride their horses and kicked them off; they didn’t like that so the land use war begun.

paintball is a blast...my brother is big into it...i get my kicks off of the xbox hastings tournament 2

i played religously when i was 15-22, then stopped.. now (25) im looking to get back into it.. but DAMn.. #### got $$ haha.

Back