How Many of Us also have Mustangs ?

I was wondering how many Busa owners here also have Mustangs.

Here is a pic of mine

99 GT

(and if anyone near Orlando has a set of rims and rubber for her let me know)

IMG_4165.jpg

had an 02 gt now got an 04 cobra, right now the 99-04 is my favorite bodystyle but the new boss is calling my name. :beerchug:

had an 02 gt now got an 04 cobra, right now the 99-04 is my favorite bodystyle but the new boss is calling my name. :beerchug:

I love Stangs. A new 5.0 is calling me. We just delivered a Boss the other night. It was orange with black recaro seats in it. Man were they uncomfy!
Loud azz car. Msrp on it was only 44k though. Quite reasonable considering the collectibility of it already. Most dealers are charging over msrp but we aren't.

A 2012 Lava Red 5.0 with a Chinese made manny tran is what I want!

I love Stangs. A new 5.0 is calling me. We just delivered a Boss the other night. It was orange with black recaro seats in it. Man were they uncomfy!
Loud azz car. Msrp on it was only 44k though. Quite reasonable considering the collectibility of it already. Most dealers are charging over msrp but we aren't.

A 2012 Lava Red 5.0 with a Chinese made manny tran is what I want!

a dealer my cousin works for just got a comp orange, and another sales guy i know just picked up another one, he went to the track and changed the back wheels for 17" drag radials and ran a 12.6 at about 114 in 88% humidity and 80 degrees or so.

ive thought about getting a cloth 5.0 like you were saying with the brembo package and putting a blower on it but that boss looks so good and has the forged bottom end among other things that make it appealing for me.

as sexy as the comp orange is too i think i'd go for a white one.

can you guys take anything off the boss or are they too low volume?

I've owned 23 foxbodies and a few SN95's everything from Turbo 2.3's to stroked windsors, nitrous,turbo's and S/C. Owned atleast a few of each along the way..

I work on them for a living and got tired of wrenching on my own stuff all the time so I stepped away from them a few years ago. I'll miss it enough to get another one day i'm sure.

This is Tess, my '95 GT and she sounds AWESOME!!!!

...ask Omar, she's my baby and he doesn't understand how I could love a car so much :whistle:

sm_sideview_edit.jpg

:thumbsup: very nice yall.
my wife's boss has a new Mustang. :poke: he thinks it could beat me!:rofl: i told him $100 anytime, lets go to Douglas! (drag strip $35) !

i like the old Mustangs! Give me a 64 & 1/2 !:thumbsup:

only fast stang has a bowtie powerplant
A friend of mine has a notch back stang wit a 6.0 ls1 truck motor bone stock with cosmedic head gaskets with a HUGE fuel system and a 90mm turbo with 18lbs of boost and power glide tranny 3.55 gears in a 9in rear full int. drives it on the street and run mid 5's in the 1/8:bowdown:

This was my baby. Just let her go. 459 hp 480tq. It sat in the garage all the time while i was on the bike. 20,000 invested in her. Had a stage 3 race cam and sounded awsome. I miss it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Back