Any Mustang Fans Here???

BMW5

Registered
Here is my newest toy. It's a 93 Mustang 5.0 Coupe. It has 119K miles, and is bone stock with the exception of Flowmaster mufflers. This car has never been beat, or molested in any way. It still has the original clutch, and no fluid leaks anywhere. The interior is probably a 9 out of 10. Although there are no dents or dings in the body, it does need to be repainted. I plan on having the car painted this Spring. Oh by the way, it is an original 5.0, 5-speed. This is the 6th Mustang I've owned. Let me know what you think of my car, and if you have a Mustang, post pictures of yours.

BMW5

Mustang.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

Very nice nothcback! I currently don't have a stang due to my location, but I have had two in the past. First was an '87 GT, and my last sold right before leaving the US was a 95 GT with many mods. Upon my return a notchback fox body will be on my short list! Have fun with that stang, and BTW, keep the pony wheels!

Yes, Mustang fan here too, hence my name. 25th anniversary two tone convertible, that car was a blast.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Love Mustangs! The black one is a 88 GT that I recently sold. The white one is my wife's 09 GT with the glass top. I love a girl who can drive a stick! We also have a red 97 convertible.

88 Mustang.jpg

white stang.jpg

can't stand mustangs, but the terminators give me a woody every time.

Very nice nothcback! I currently don't have a stang due to my location, but I have had two in the past. First was an '87 GT, and my last sold right before leaving the US was a 95 GT with many mods. Upon my return a notchback fox body will be on my short list! Have fun with that stang, and BTW, keep the pony wheels!

Thanks and yes I will be keeping the pony wheels. Actually, I have a chrome set that I'm going to put on as soon as I have the car painted. :beerchug:

Prior to this Stang, I had a 79 Mustang (1st car - POS), 90 GT, 93 Coupe, 93 LX Hatchback, and a 98 Cobra. :cheerleader:

i know a guy selling one. 67k miles, new 5.0 stroker and ported blower. 500 hp, 550 tq, at the wheels. bright yellow. an 04 iirc. only wants 22k. i would if i had the cash and the space in the garage.

FWIW, my Dad has an '03 Cobra with a few mods (over 485 to the wheels!) in sonic blue with BBS wheels, etc, etc, etc. It's a beautiful car, but the soul of a Stang just doesn't seem to be there. It's...dare I say it...too refined. Too smooth, too good of brakes, too good of suspension, etc. I love to drive it every time I am home, but it feels like an enitrely different car then my old fox body. FWIW, he's thinking about selling it--if I can just shake the feeling of driving it with that huge power... :bowdown:

FWIW, my Dad has an '03 Cobra with a few mods (over 485 to the wheels!) in sonic blue with BBS wheels, etc, etc, etc. It's a beautiful car, but the soul of a Stang just doesn't seem to be there. It's...dare I say it...too refined. Too smooth, too good of brakes, too good of suspension, etc. I love to drive it every time I am home, but it feels like an enitrely different car then my old fox body. FWIW, he's thinking about selling it--if I can just shake the feeling of driving it with that huge power... :bowdown:

I would love to have an 03 or 04 Cobra. :please:

Heres a few... my old '83 GT (converted to an '88 EFI), my current '95 GT daily driver, and my best friends mineral grey whipplecharged '03 Cobra, and his old supercharged black '89 GT, another buddies black '03 Cobra, and then Adam's Twin Turbo Mineral Grey '90 GT, Twin Turbo Lamborghini Silver '88 GT, and Supercharged Teal '91 GT....he builds and then sells one about every 2-3 years :(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

5a.jpg

5aa.jpg

5b.jpg

6.jpg

6a.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg