Any Mustang Fans Here???

i had three muistangs and i cant seem to find pics of any of em.....I had a 91 coupe,former state trooper car> with police interceptor chip gt 40 heads and intake, auto, 2800rpm stall stage 2 shift kit, paxton supercharger. Also had a cobra11 with a 351 clev stock no mods other then the motor. lastly i had a 93 cobra stock.

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA, epic!!!

DSC00949.jpg

if i get stuck at fort polk, i have dibs on a ride.

one of my car, its really turned into the wifes baby. done a few things since just no pics. the first car we purchased together and her first car. im going to get a 4v car next, dont really care what year, or a coupe like the op. nice car btw im sure youll have fun with it.

DSC00154.jpg

Last edited:
I like Stangs. You guys have really nice one. I have a simple '00 V6 stick shift. I do wanna buy a GT though in near future...just whenever finance god blesses me to do so. :)

Right now I dont have a good pic of my pony, just a one of it on trailer while I was moving to WA.

DSC00074.JPG

i like the TT silver 5.0. boost, sweet boost, wherefore art thou?

Im up here in Upsate NY, but that silver TT was sold 4 years ago to a guy in NJ. The teal GT was also sold to someone out of state, but burned to the ground a short time later because of a fuel leak the new owner caused after installing a bigger fuel pump. The mineral grey TT was just sold 2 weeks ago to a guy down in Florida.

one of my car, its really turned into the wifes baby. done a few things since just no pics. the first car we purchased together and her first car. im going to get a 4v car next, dont really care what year, or a coupe like the op. nice car btw im sure youll have fun with it.

DSC00154.jpg

That GT looks good. What year is that?

Heres a few... my old '83 GT (converted to an '88 EFI), my current '95 GT daily driver, and my best friends mineral grey whipplecharged '03 Cobra, and his old supercharged black '89 GT, another buddies black '03 Cobra, and then Adam's Twin Turbo Mineral Grey '90 GT, Twin Turbo Lamborghini Silver '88 GT, and Supercharged Teal '91 GT....he builds and then sells one about every 2-3 years :(

I love that 83 GT and the Mineral Gray Cobra. :beerchug:

I had a 89 GT mustang lowered with suspension upgrades and some awesome wheels loved it. But the the dam thing save me so many headaches I went running back to Chevy. Not saying Ford is bad an unreliable just that I got a bad apple from the tree Good luck with your ride.:thumbsup:

I pains me to say that at this point I don't have one. I've owned about 20 of them but i'm concentrating on my turbo install on the busa. I'll get one soon. Good luck and if your looking for any parts send me a message.

I sold my busa in march and bought a 1989 Mustang GT. It has 80,000 miles on it. Already put 3.73 gears in it, full exhaust with headers and flowmasters. I'm stocking up engine parts or the spring. Cant wait...

img_0824.jpg

Sweet notchback.:thumbsup: Some fresh black paint and chrome ponies will be tough to beat. I've been out of the mustang game for a little while but somebody makes a 10 inch wide pony that allows you to stick some more meat under that rear, my buddy has them on his 90 GT. I've had four fox bodies through the years ( the fiveoh in my name) and can't wait to get another one, although an 03/04 cobra would be sweet to own. For some reason I don't have any pics on my computer, just on film. I did just pick up a 97 explorer with the 5.0 and AWD for 800 bucks that is gonna turn into my four door mustang shortly.

I pains me to say that at this point I don't have one. I've owned about 20 of them but i'm concentrating on my turbo install on the busa. I'll get one soon. Good luck and if your looking for any parts send me a message.

Cool!! Where are you in PA?

Back