Need mustang advice - 2001 Roush 02 2007 GT?

I hope dad has a GPS on that car monitoring the speed! I trust my kids implicitly, but when they get behind the wheel, they're gonna be watched. ;)

I hope dad has a GPS on that car monitoring the speed! I trust my kids implicitly, but when they get behind the wheel, they're gonna be watched. ;)

His dad is a computer geek AND works for the Department of Defense :whistle:

Yes, I do have ways of tracking them at all times, and what speed they are going.

I have always had that ability and they are aware of it.

My 17 year old knows if he ever did anything to ruin my trust of him, life as he knows it would be over. and if he did anything wrong it would not take me long to find out.

As I mentioned earlier, there are very few 17 year olds I would trust with a car like this. But if you ever met him you would understand.

Still doesnt mean I wont be watching at all times. I recently heard of a device which I have to do more research on that supposedly plugs into the OBD2 and stays there and provides real time tracking of location, speed, etc.

Looks nice.. I think we can all agree that it needs bigger wheels to fill the well. Gonna have to take it really slow over any speedbumps...

Back