How Many of Us also have Mustangs ?

Heres mine,Original owner,paint & int, etc
85 Mustang SVO- Comp Prep Option(one of 50 produced for the 85 & 85-1/2 model years. 2 time Fords at Carlisle show winner(99,2000)

Looking to sell/or trade for a liter bike(track days) at this point.
Has been off the road for almost as long as I have been into bikes:whistle:
Sad to see it sit, I have the bike bug ,as bad now as when I started.:laugh: If kept it will become a dedicated track car ,some distant day.:thumbsup:

It is a unique car as far as Mustangs go.:beerchug: Sold the Saleen rims a few years ago for $$???,rare wheels. :beerchug:

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01199.jpg

DSC09116.jpg

DSC09126.jpg

I could picture it up all day but why do that just take a ride along for a few seconds

th_100_2017.jpg

This is one of my most satisfying pictures of car time spent. This is at the end of my drive from wisconsin to charlotte, NC for the NMRA event its first year at Zmaxx dragway. If they opened a 4 lane masterpiece in my home town I had to see it and I made it

0806091144.jpg

Here is my old 89 LX. It had every imaginable engine combo/nitrous/supercharger on it while I had it.

I put over 120k on it when I owned it (had 40k on it when I bought it)

Sold it a few years ago and it had a 408W with all the working accesories like a/c etc. and an AOD tranny. Ran on pump gas and turned 7.20's in the 1/8th mile. Sold it and bought the GT vert I mentioned earlier two weeks later.... :thumbsup:

98_St.jpg

One I painted for a friend (before the wheels were installed)
finished2resize.jpg

Mine is finally making a recovery after i blew it up in the spring, couple more weeks to wait due to backordered parts. Its a 65 fastback that every one has seen.:laugh:

047.jpg

ive owned about 15 foxes an sn95. my wife has an 01 gt convertible, that has been torn apart about 3 weeks now, i just got it painted today. here is my current fox. 91 lx 306 trick flow heads, cam , intake, and alot of other mods. painted this one about 3 yrs ago. going to put these wheels on the wifes car and buying 15x4s and 15x10s for this one.

201_3475.jpg

ya i know the rules, here is pics of the wife's car. before, in the booth, and outside. changed the top to black, the color looks black in the pics, but it has alot of blue pearl in it. depending on how the light hits it, it will look black or dark blue. its a bmw color

0730110950.jpg

0820111204a.jpg

0820111207b.jpg

0820111353a.jpg

Had a 99 ft (T-shirt Boned) had a 99 cobra ( ran into train) have an 03 ft.
I also have a superchip for a 99/00 automatic with chh2 computer, asking 50 bucks.

Up and running again in time for winter haha. Needs some bigger exhaust now, but no money and its winter. Cost was worst than planned sure is easy to spend it. Little things I what to put on some red spark plug wires, a manual valve body and exhaust. Runs a lot better than the 289 ever did though. As long as its really to stripe the streets for spring I m good.

wood and mustang 007.jpg

My nephew just bought another one. Blue '05 GT with GT-500 frontend, running 10 pounds of boost. He has an older one that makes close to 800 RWHP.

used to have a 87 coupe that ran 10.0's but i wanted something fast so i traded for something fast.

my busa

i love fords tho and have a lighting now and a 65 f100 im working on

I had an '87 GT Cobra Hatch, T-Top, factory Pearl White, 5 speed, 347 strocker, lowered 2 inches, 6 point cage, rear seat removed, Hookler headers, Flowmaster Super 44's, fiberglass hood. It was an east coast car so it was extremely rusty underneath and I had to part it out unfortunately

Back