Any Mustang Fans Here???

Here is my newest toy. It's a 93 Mustang 5.0 Coupe. It has 119K miles, and is bone stock with the exception of Flowmaster mufflers. This car has never been beat, or molested in any way. It still has the original clutch, and no fluid leaks anywhere. The interior is probably a 9 out of 10. Although there are no dents or dings in the body, it does need to be repainted. I plan on having the car painted this Spring. Oh by the way, it is an original 5.0, 5-speed. This is the 6th Mustang I've owned. Let me know what you think of my car, and if you have a Mustang, post pictures of yours.

BMW5

I had a 91 just like that, and spent entirely too much money on it:laugh:It's the best car ever built.:beerchug:
How much was it? I haven't seen one in that shape in years.

First 4 pictures are the same car.. hehe
greenstang.jpg
blackstang.JPG
IMG00132-20100319-1512.JPG
painted.jpg

this is my original 1993 cobra. only mods were hood, h-pipe and cold air
cobra.jpg

blackstang.JPG

greenstang.jpg

IMG00132-20100319-1512.JPG

painted.jpg

cobra.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics--keep 'em coming! My Dad had a dark green, '66 289 "notchback," and my Mom had a black, '65 convertible. Man, I wish I had one of them today.

My wife's 07 GT.

She loves it. I hate it.

The seat belt hits me right in the neck no matter how I position the seat. Driving it around the track is like driving a bathtub. I could be biased though, I'm a Porsche guy.

IMG_0158.jpg

I used to be alllll mustang ... than I got into SCCA and import racing ... still turns my head when I see a classic done right though.

First car was a 1969 Grande (dream car BTW), have had 3 foxes, and currently I got stuck with my wife's old car, 2001 GT (modded of course). She wanted something newer and couldn't drive my car we just sold (TL Type-S 6-speed) so off it went and I got "stuck" ... I say stuck because I absolutely hate the direction Ford took when they moved to the 4.6 modular setup. So I'll stick to my imports for racing cars ... for now this car just takes the days that aren't nice enough to be on the bike!

see ... its right there behind the bike :) lol
IMG_6435.jpg

I have a '91 GT that I've had since '96 that I bought while stationed at Ft. Hood. Since then I've replaced the weak stock 5 speed w/ a Tremec 3550, King Cobra Clutch, FRPP rear lower control arms, Dynomax cat back exhaust, FRPP lowering springs, converted to 5 lugs, 17 in./18 in. rims, Pro 5.0 shifter w/ a Fat Knob, and a host of other minor mods. I have a bunch of other stuff that I've bought over the years that I want to do, but I'm waiting to finish paying my child support so that I can do whatever I want & when I want (1 more year). I don't have a Busa yet, but that'll come around the same time. I'll post pics later.

Last edited:
love mustangs, my first car was a 1966 mustang with a straight 6 1 barrel carb and a 3 speed on the floor! miss that car, If I were to buy a mustang now it would have to be a fox body notch back like yours, 5.0 as well they are so cool looking best of luck with her. here is my 4 wheel need for speed weekender it gets 6 mpg!

DSC00126.jpg

I have a '91 GT that I've had since '96 that I bought while stationed at Ft. Hood. Since then I've replaced the weak stock 5 speed w/ a Tremec 3550, King Cobra Clutch, FRPP rear lower control arms, Dynomax cat back exhaust, FRPP lowering springs, converted to 5 lugs, 17 in./18 in. rims, Pro 5.0 shifter w/ a Fat Knob, and a host of other minor mods. I have a bunch of other stuff that I've bought over the years that I want to do, but I'm waiting to finish paying my child support so that I can do whatever I want & when I want (1 more year). I don't have a Busa yet, but that'll come around the same time. I'll post pics later.

Great!! Looking forward to seeing your pics. :beerchug:

My Tess brings me more happiness than the Busa does (shhhhh, don't tell the Busa)...she's parked for a bit though; clutch might be going *sigh*

And there are a few Mustangs on here I want...just sayin' :bowdown:

sm_sideview_edit.jpg

Back