Help Wanted!! (Bash 09)

dang bro that bites. you know dishes still need done and hooch still needs drank:whistle: after all thats half the fun. Randy said you can ride pillion:laugh:

Ah hell no, I dont ride biatch. I wouldnt even know how:laugh:

You're gonna have step up and do the dishes for me bro:beerchug:

No, it's the arm still gonna be in a cast thing.:banghead:

I'm gonna be off for a minimum 3 more weeks. Just cant justify spending that kind of $$ after having been off for so long.

I fill your pain Sam, i hope things start getting better for me so i can get back on the bike before the bash. I need some seat time but its not coming soon enough, i probally still have a good month before i can get back on a bike.

I fill your pain Sam, i hope things start getting better for me so i can get back on the bike before the bash. I need some seat time but its not coming soon enough, i probally still have a good month before i can get back on a bike.

There is nothing worse than the misery of not being able to ride.:banghead:

There is nothing worse than the misery of not being able to ride.:banghead:

Sam: I'm very sorry to hear that you won't be attending. I know how much you were looking forward to going. :(

Best to take care of yourself, though. If it's right for you, then it's the right decision.

Hummmm......
DSC09178.jpg

DSC09182.jpg

I am sorry the Rockband bothered you Doyle. Obviously, this isn't the group of 15 or so guys sitting around the camp fire up by Reba's office anymore...yeah I was at one of those. This group is not only people that ride bikes, it's their families. I brought the game to the event and there is a good chance it will be there again unless requested not too. Not only did this entertain some of the adults, but it was something for the kids as well who pretty much sit at the hotel while we are all out riding. I foresee this event becoming big enough that we will be moving to Fontana Village. Maybe that will be too big for you...I don't know. The way I look at it, the more the merrier and everyone should have fun. Sorry you didn't.

This thread is certainly putting a damper on my excitement about going to the Bash. I may just save my money for Eureka Springs. Reba went above and beyond to accommodate us in the Fall and we blew it???

I think Doyle was trying to make the point that we have to be respectful to our hosts as well. Being paying guests doesn't remove the obligation to behave in a manner that shows thanks and appreciation to the host(s).

"Never in the old days did we need someone to tell us to clean up or tone it down.. "

I think Doyle was trying to make the point that we have to be respectful to our hosts as well. Being paying guests doesn't remove the obligation to behave in a manner that shows thanks and appreciation to the host(s).

"Never in the old days did we need someone to tell us to clean up or tone it down.. "

:thumbsup:

cabin fever is going around, it will be a great time at the bash, do everything in moderation, ride easy, party easy, have a great time..:cheerleader:

All of you are going and everyone needs to just keep their winter blues/emotional breakdowns and whining in check. I'm the ONLY one allowed to just lose it around here and it's in the rules, very fine print, hot pink...don't even bother looking... :rulez:

Look, it was unavoidable...the Bash is getting big...we have a lot of members that come a long way and plan for a year just to go. The days of it being just a few around a camp fire are past us now, and the best thing we can ALL do is respect one another and realize that we will not please everyone all of the time. I agree, as most do here, that some things got out of hand last year...I don't believe having Rock Band was bad, and I'm not just saying that because of my awesome singing abilities. I was thrilled for Anastasia that there was something to do besides TP bikes (WHEW!)...as racerV said, it's a family event more and more each time, so I thought it was pretty damn cool to have that on hand and I kept thinking if my boys were there, they'd be all over it too...perhaps we turn it down some, and limit the late night singing, but the idea behind "activities" isn't a bad one if you consider all the individuals involved in the bashes now.

Above all, we need to respect the noise levels once it's late and I don't think any of us want to upset Ms. Reba. If this Bash reverts back to something small and insignificant, then that means a lot of oRg members, members we all interact with every day, opted to not join. I think I'd have a lot fewer friends if that were to happen. I cherish my time with the gang, love the riding, love the food, the effort put out by some to keep us all happy, being with such a great gang sharing great times, *cough* the hooch *cough*...

Suzuki wouldn't have cared to show up to a tiny event, so with our growing numbers come growing pains...

Let's just all work to keep it a good thing...we need to address some issues for safety's sake and to show respect for all, but it's inevitable that it will continue to grow. I appreciate everyone here and all the effort that goes in to every aspect of our meeting up, from the rides to the food, from the help working on bikes to the laughs...it's worth keeping and making it fun for all, so we ALL have to work to do that...

Don't make me start breaking knee caps...I'm off my meds and in a pissy mood this week...next week isn't looking too spectacular either :rofl:

:cheerleader:

Sam: I'm very sorry to hear that you won't be attending. I know how much you were looking forward to going. :(

Best to take care of yourself, though. If it's right for you, then it's the right decision.
you can always fly into FWA and ride up with me.. :)

All of you are going and everyone needs to just keep their winter blues/emotional breakdowns and whining in check. I'm the ONLY one allowed to just lose it around here and it's in the rules, very fine print, hot pink...don't even bother looking... :rulez:

Look, it was unavoidable...the Bash is getting big...we have a lot of members that come a long way and plan for a year just to go. The days of it being just a few around a camp fire are past us now, and the best thing we can ALL do is respect one another and realize that we will not please everyone all of the time. I agree, as most do here, that some things got out of hand last year...I don't believe having Rock Band was bad, and I'm not just saying that because of my awesome singing abilities. I was thrilled for Anastasia that there was something to do besides TP bikes (WHEW!)...as racerV said, it's a family event more and more each time, so I thought it was pretty damn cool to have that on hand and I kept thinking if my boys were there, they'd be all over it too...perhaps we turn it down some, and limit the late night singing, but the idea behind "activities" isn't a bad one if you consider all the individuals involved in the bashes now.

Above all, we need to respect the noise levels once it's late and I don't think any of us want to upset Ms. Reba. If this Bash reverts back to something small and insignificant, then that means a lot of oRg members, members we all interact with every day, opted to not join. I think I'd have a lot fewer friends if that were to happen. I cherish my time with the gang, love the riding, love the food, the effort put out by some to keep us all happy, being with such a great gang sharing great times, *cough* the hooch *cough*...

Suzuki wouldn't have cared to show up to a tiny event, so with our growing numbers come growing pains...

Let's just all work to keep it a good thing...we need to address some issues for safety's sake and to show respect for all, but it's inevitable that it will continue to grow. I appreciate everyone here and all the effort that goes in to every aspect of our meeting up, from the rides to the food, from the help working on bikes to the laughs...it's worth keeping and making it fun for all, so we ALL have to work to do that...

Don't make me start breaking knee caps...I'm off my meds and in a pissy mood this week...next week isn't looking too spectacular either :rofl:

:cheerleader:
:beerchug: well put.

Back