Help Wanted!! (Bash 09)

btw I with everone else that helped in the past enjoyed it. I even enjoyed being able to bring tons of cheese and veggies and stuff to the spring.

Cool, that'll work cuz I'll prolly leave early Sunday heading back to SoCal.
This is Sunday about 9AM outside my door..

DSC_0004.JPG

12 hours earlier... :laugh:

DSC_0118-1.JPG

I'll be more then happy to help with who needs it. Clean up, Cooking, Etc. Just add me to the list. I check in with you Bogus.

See everyone Soon.

Jon(Loomis).

I'll be more then happy to help with who needs it. Clean up, Cooking, Etc. Just add me to the list. I check in with you Bogus.

See everyone Soon.

Jon(Loomis).
Gotcha down.. thanks! (Saturday)

Hooken and his Brats and anybody else are welcome to do as they please, we are not trying to run a solo ship or monopolize here we are just trying to keep the group together a bit :thumbsup: it just never seemed fair that anybody was losing money to feed a group so we stepped it up a bit.

Here is my vantage on this guys.... Doyle I completely understand what your saying, however your secret is out. The bash has grown.... Along with more people comes more responsibility and the need for respect, cooperation and guidelines.

All the work and fun that you and the original group participated was seen by others, we all want to go and have the same fun that you did the first few years. Zukeracer, yourself and several more met for a good time and the word got out. Now that there are more people wanting to share in your fun the same old "understood" rules don't apply any more.

When you get 200 - 300 people together even if they all talk quietly it can cause a small rumble. I think that if reminders are out there for everyone to hear then things can be brought back to where you have seen them in the past.... I don't think that anyone meant to get rowdy or loud but it happened. How do we keep this from happening again? We all just need to be a little bit more aware of what we are doing and that our small action along with someone elses small action = a medium size action. I dont think that one cigarette butt would draw any attention but after 5 days of our members at the event I can see where 100 people smoking could look like snow on the ground....

A few things that will definately need to be covered this year from experiences I have seen or heard about...

Burnouts just can't happen
Pit bikes or dirtbikes will definately draw attention that we don't need.
Cussing and screaming
Chasing your best friend with a tire iron ( I just could't pass this up :moon: )

I think all in all we simply need to be a little more observant of our environment and remember that while screaming out bite me at 3 am seeming like the right thing to do it might cause an undeeded call to 911.......

As the event becomes larger and people need services like water or ice, food and information the need for someone to organize is created. If you want to cook brauts or beer by all means do that, but know that we have other members that like to cook and can provide a cheap place to eat and still allow us all to mingle and visit.......

Just my thoughts....

Ha! 2 bums cant be in the same place at the same time. That much hotness would cause the earth to stop rotating.:whistle:

Well I guess I should stay out of the kitchen too then because my being in there with you guys will cause a reverse rotation. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I'll be somehwere in there..doing god knows what...usually whatever Dave tells me to do???:laugh::whistle:

I'll be somehwere in there..doing god knows what...usually whatever Dave tells me to do???:laugh::whistle:

Wait till you ride the the bike this year!!! oh and it'll be dirty unless John doesn't give it back till we get there :poke:

Working the grills: DnGrumpy, GixerHP, Lycan, Dan?

Working the grills :woot: :cheerleader:

Grumpy, I'll bring some lump charcoal this year for you to try. It's a lot easier on my eyes than briquets. Do I need to try and bring the ceramic grill?

I'll help out however you need me...just please, please, please don't make me do dishes. Add me to the list.

Well, if I can make it. I will be happy to setup two ez-ups to make the tent city grow a little. John had several setup last time. I can also throw in the big trash can and a box of Heavy Duty garage bags. And I will help where possible in the evenings, etc... I'm not a good cook but I will help where I can if I am capable. Now I just need to escape from work...

Back