Help Wanted!! (Bash 09)

Sam, we expect you on soapy dish detail...as if you'd get out of that one LOL Pfft... :whistle:

Sam, we expect you on soapy dish detail...as if you'd get out of that one LOL Pfft... :whistle:

Yeah, just wanted an excuse to post a pic for all the ladies to drool over...............and Lycan too:rofl:

In my opinion the bash is no where near the fun it used to be.. You all are turning it into 4 days of work, loud music, video games and so on. What happened to the good ol days of Brat burgers, hotdogs, tater salad and normal beer. And most of all good conversation around a fire pit. I was at the fall bash last year and it was so loud with noise that you could hardly carry a conversation with someone standing next to you. Why do we need all the extra's it a Hayabusa rally, the Busa's should be the main focus but instead the main focus is the food and video games.. I know for a fact there's members that don't show because the venue is crazy and way overboard, just not that fun anymore. I mean the bash is more new faces than the old timers so what's that tell us.

Never in the old days did we need someone to tell us to clean up or tone it down..

This is my opinion only... :whistle:

I happen to agree with your opinion and think there is something to be said about keeping in simple.

With that said, it's just me...

Well, if I can make it. I will be happy to setup two ez-ups to make the tent city grow a little. John had several setup last time. I can also throw in the big trash can and a box of Heavy Duty garage bags. And I will help where possible in the evenings, etc... I'm not a good cook but I will help where I can if I am capable. Now I just need to escape from work...

If you are planning to buy the bags please don't spend the money....we have some we were going to bring. :thumbsup: Thank you though.

The tents are awesome as is the trash can....but please only bring them if you have the space. Dave was going to pack a bunch of large boxes to use for trash.

DSC_0118-1.jpg

I brightened things up a tad.

The music was too loud and it went too late. We must respect the locals and keep things toned down, 1am is too late IMO.
I will be very happy if there are no more burnouts. One was too many. It is disrespectful to Ms Reba and the people that live there to be loud and destructive.
Printed rules should be distributed upon arrival.
Fellowship and riding the great roads are the reason for being there. :thumbsup:

The music was too loud and it went too late. We must respect the locals and keep things toned down, 1am is too late IMO.
I will be very happy if there are no more burnouts. One was too many. It is disrespectful to Ms Reba and the people that live there to be loud and destructive.
Printed rules should be distributed upon arrival.
Fellowship and riding the great roads are the reason for being there. :thumbsup:

:agree:folks turn in early in our sleepy little mountain town:)

11:00 P.M. is probably a reasonable time to start toning things down.

Back