Rooms at Phillips (requests or openings)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
We have the entire place booked..

past experience has shown that it is a good idea to "verify" your room with Ms Reba (not Mr)...

If you have room to share, need a place to sleep (or are canceling) at the Phillips please post up here so that we can keep the rooms filled up and no one gets caught short on roomies... kind of bites to get caught with more expenses than planned..

Probably best to keep communications via PM and just post when your room is full or you found a place to sleep... (hopefully a mod can just modify your original thread to keep this uncluttered)

Is it Spring yet? :)

Phillips room 114. i never been in that room but i heard it has room for 2, so if anyone needs a spot, PM me. Unless i got cooties!:poke:

Ok, so where do I need to book a room?

This thread is for people who are at the Phillips already that may have room available. It's also for anyone who may have to cancel and want to let us all know first.

Check out the Spring Bash Thread.....it gives the list of places you could try to book. The Microtel is the closest.

Good luck!

Looking to share a room with someone for the spring bash. Pm me and let me know! I just need to get the time set aside at work for this like I did last year.

My work is so wishy washy. I cant say till closer to time so I cant make commitments till closer to time. I'm will to go in on room but only want a spot on a floor (literally. I have a not so good back and the floor is usually better for me than a bed.)

Back