Rooms at Phillips (requests or openings)

Check it, the wifey got us some little bitty, inky dinky micro room at the Phillips that is not suitable for a man of my stature.

If ANYONE cancels I'd sure like to move on up to one with enough room for a coffee pot:beerchug:

If anyone has room for one I will be attending whatever days I have a room for. PM me?? Wardie

Juli and I would like to find a room as well. I think I am going to call the Microtel and reserve a room just in case. Anyone cancelling? Please let us know.

We have a room reserved at the Mircotel for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We will most likely come in Thursday mid morning.

Last edited:
What is this thread about? another Busa Bash?

You all seem to be having this like 4 times a year now.

I am thinking you all are just using it as an excuse to get away, drink and have fun.. WTH!!

I am thinking you all are just using it as an excuse to get away, drink and have fun.. WTH!!
no way ... drink? have fun? pick on John? hah!

and it is only 3 a year..... :whistle:

I gave you the dates :banghead:

I'm meeting Vinny on 4/17 and we are heading EAST :whistle:

I'm going to be lookin for room also so if anyone cancels let me know behind james
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going to be lookin for room also so if anyone cancels let me know behind james
Posted via Mobile Device

I think we will just stay at the micro-tel. Bro, please let Eric know in my place. Eric, if you want, the micro-tel has plenty of rooms right now, and it is just 2 blocks from the phillips.

I think we will just stay at the micro-tel. Bro, please let Eric know in my place. Eric, if you want, the micro-tel has plenty of rooms right now, and it is just 2 blocks from the phillips.

ok ill give them call tomorrow as soon as I see my dad to see if hewants to go
Posted via Mobile Device

ok ill give them call tomorrow as soon as I see my dad to see if hewants to go
Posted via Mobile Device

Well you have to bring Dwight, but we cant two-up on his bike for a beer run, Robbinsville is a dry county. :laugh:

Back