08 bash phillips room?

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
well found out today that Ms Reba or whatever her name is that runs the phillips gave our room away that we reserved before we left last yr. WTF?? I'm so pissed off. She won't give us our room back that she overbooked. She even told us she found the sheet she wrote the reservation down on.

So does anyone have a room or rooms that they have reserved that they won't be using that can hold 3-4 guys?

In Desperate need to book a room ASAP!!!!!
deadhorse.gif
Thanks!

ohthedrama.gif

saw a post about microtel being open, give them a call
beerchug.gif

That does suck! May have to reconsider whether I'm going?
rock.gif

well found out today that Ms Reba or whatever her name is that runs the phillips gave our room away that we reserved before we left last yr.  WTF??  I'm so pissed off.  She won't give us our room back that she overbooked.  She even told us she found the sheet she wrote the reservation down on.

So does anyone have a room or rooms that they have reserved that they won't be using that can hold 3-4 guys?

In Desperate need to book a room ASAP!!!!!
deadhorse.gif
  Thanks!

ohthedrama.gif
Wooo hoooo glad your gonna be there... I think I owe you a couple beers or maybe 12

When I called the main 1-888 # for Microtel, they advised they were booked yesterday. Just tried again. The lady said the rates had not been loaded yet and they could not book the rooms. She advised me to call the actual hotel in Robbinsville. I did, they have apparently been bought out by Hyatt Regency and know that the rates are going up at the end of this month. She told me to call back tomorrow and talk to Sue about the rates and rooms. She said she sees plenty of rooms available for our time frame.

So.... I am going to call Microtel back tomorrow, talk to Sue and see what kind of group rate we can get. I will post that information back up when completed.

fstbusa did you see Wizeguy got our room I say we find out where he works call them and have them cancel his vacation

no I didn't. I haven't been on here since the end of january. Been busy with work. We need to lynch him up or something.

guess hooken,Lance, and I have a cabin down the road.

Back