Rooms at Phillips (requests or openings)

Anyone have space in their room for one more bad element!! ?? :laugh: (at the Phillips) Or any cancellations just pm me please...........

I just called Phillips, of course is still booked solid. BusaWhipped has a room at 2 wheel Inn. They still have 13 available rooms at 69.95/night, plus they have garages attached to the rooms for the bikes. Phone # is (828)479-4248 for anyone interested.

I just called Phillips, of course is still booked solid. BusaWhipped has a room at 2 wheel Inn. They still have 13 available rooms at 69.95/night, plus they have garages attached to the rooms for the bikes. Phone # is (828)479-4248 for anyone interested.

Thanks for posting this. I'm sure now that we're getting closer more people are going to be looking for a place to stay.

There is another group that is having their get-together the weekend before us and they usually stay for the week, so if you are thinking about the Bash I suggest you book now.

Well i'm waiting to hear from one more person but it looks as though some space has opened up at PHILIPPS it looks as though out of four bedrooms only 1 or 2 of them might be taken ...so if you need a room let me know .. also this has a full kitchen in side....

Has anyone chaecked out the Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge? it's about 12 miles from downtown Robbinsvile and supposed to be very nice. Wardie

Just cancelled my Microtel room and booked into the Iron Horse Motorcycle lodge. I met the owners at the Cycle World Show in Cleveland and they were great people and the lodge is awesome. About 10-12 miles from downtown Robbinsville so I ride my little Busa back and forth in the evenig. See everyone there.

I will be calling two wheel inn and the phillips this afternoon seeing if there are any rooms available. I need at least 2 beds so if someone cancels or is thinking about pleae pm sweet tea man or myself.

Thanks!

I will be calling two wheel inn and the phillips this afternoon seeing if there are any rooms available. I need at least 2 beds so if someone cancels or is thinking about pleae pm sweet tea man or myself.

Thanks!

I'm not sure about Two Wheel, but I can tell you the Microtel (which is less than a mile down the road) offers a 10% discount if you call them directly. Don't call the 800# for Microtel. If you decide on the Microtel, tell them you are with the Hayabusa.ORG group.

Back