Order your food for the bash now!!!!

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
As the Bash grows we have been trying to keep the group centered around the Phillips for the evening meals and activitees :beerchug:. A few of us now dubbed Grumpys Diner have undertaken the task of trying to keep at least the food organized. This task is getting larger and larger and takes time and money to pull off, none of us have profited or are looking to do so, we just want to cover the costs and have a good time. Last fall we managed to lose about $800 when all was said and done, Spring went better, we collected ahead and managed to only lose about $15 when the dust settled. This Spring we hope to step it up and break even again. Myself, John and Randy and a few others purchase alot of stuff out of pocket as do many of you guys that go and we need that support also. If you are bringing something and want to be reimbursed you will need to let me know ahead of time and it will have to be a reasonable request. As it stands right this second on February 14th I already have $1000 in meat in the freezer at work and we need more to get it done, I sell this stuff for a living and have been buying at cost when the markets were at their lowest points.

There is a website up with a PayPal link and Instructions. If you need to mail a check then PM me, MrsGrumpy or Randy.

Your choices will be:

Thursday $10 per head
Friday $22 per head
Saturday $10 per head

Water and Ice or general donation $5

Busa Bash Food order page CLICK HERE

The cut off date for payment will be April 12th for getting in on Friday nights dinner.

OK for those attending the Spring Bash, We need to form a head count for at least the Friday dinner at the Phillips. In doing this we'd like as many of you who plan on being there and eating to prepay for at least this meal, we will be looking for a donation of $22 or more per plate being served on Friday, the meal will be a roughly 1lb Ribeye with a chicken breast and about 6 shrimp all done on the grills as in the past, there will be pasta and potato salads, maybe veggies or potatoes or rice possibly chili, chips and nachos and who knows what else.

We will have wristband to hand out for those who pay for Fridays dinner, see any of us in Cabin 201 when you arrive at the Bash.

If you guys do not let us know ahead by prepayment or other arrangement you will not get this meal, I/we need to buy the steaks and shrimp and we need to prep for the correct number of people.

We will be there from Sun to Sun and are cooking for the masses on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The recommended donation for Thurs and Saturday stand at $10 per plate. We will be cooking the other days also but not looking to collect ahead for those days, we just put the jar out.

I will put the coffee urn out in the mornings for whomever wants it.

We would also like every attendee to chip in $5 for the public drink cooler which will be stocked with water and juice etc no alcohol in this one and all the ice we run through in the course of the week.

There will be tips, chicken, burgers, dogs, lasagna, pasta and potato salads, deserts and some other stuff to eat not sure of the nights for which...

We are planning on a board listing planned rides and times, meets or anything else the group need to know at the retaining wall where the SUZUKI banner gets hung.

If you want to help out, bring something, or need something to do then please ask, there will be plenty to do.

:cursin: Any question or comments about who, what or how we are doing things can be directed to Me, Mrs Grumpy, Mr. Bogus or GIXERHP or a Mod if you prefer.

Thank you for reading, Grumpy

:rulez: As always we are going to try to leave the place at least as clean as when we arrive and would like everyone to be concious of their own trash and this includes BUTTS and BOTTLE CAPS!!!

Everthing sounds great. My son and I ate like Kings last fall. Count us in for all three nights. Looking forward to the Bash,see you there

Dave, was doing some thinking about the shortage of tables in the fall. I've got tables I can bring, let me know how many you want.

Oh and I'm in for all 3 nights. Will paypal as soon as I get back to work:thumbsup:

Dave, was doing some thinking about the shortage of tables in the fall. I've got tables I can bring, let me know how many you want.

Oh and I'm in for all 3 nights. Will paypal as soon as I get back to work:thumbsup:

I think Randy or John was working on getting tables from a local church through Ms. Reba ......we have 3, but no room left on the trailer! :laugh:

You just worry about getting Jenny to make me some buckeyes. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I think Randy or John was working on getting tables from a local church through Ms. Reba ......we have 3, but no room left on the trailer! :laugh:

You just worry about getting Jenny to make me some buckeyes. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

She's already been to Sam's Club:thumbsup:

If we cant get any from REba, just let me know. I've got plenty of room:beerchug:

So Grumpy how about dishes and clean up... Would a sign up sheet or extra hands help you out in this time.. Your there to ride too and you shouldnt be doing dishes all night... Can we help clean each meal? Maybe a KP detail sheet?

So Grumpy how about dishes and clean up... Would a sign up sheet or extra hands help you out in this time.. Your there to ride too and you shouldnt be doing dishes all night... Can we help clean each meal? Maybe a KP detail sheet?

VERY VERY TRUE. There are a hand full of people that do all the work. This is not because others arent willing only that they are over willing to serve us all.

I say we don't let them do 1 dish or empty 1 trash bag. And anything else we can do to help out. I hope to make it so I can throw myself in the all the work.:beerchug:

:rofl: :rofl: Dishes belong to Sam.

If anyone wants to help prep on Thursday and Friday, Nicole and I would really appreciate it. This way her and I can actually get to ride with the guys for a bit during the day.

We need fridge space....we need prep help and clean up help. A detail sheet would probably work.

:bump:

WE ALL NEED TO GET $$ IN FOR THE BASH...IT'S CLOSING IN FAST AND FOOD NEEDS TO BE ORDERED ASAP. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TAKING A LOSS ON KEEPING US FED. EVERYTHING THE GANG DOES TO KEEP US FULL AND HAPPY TAKES A LOT OF WORK!!!

PAY UP OR I'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND PARK MY A$$ ON YOUR SOFA...TRUST ME, I'LL BE IRRITATING AS HELL!!! :moon:

WE ALL NEED TO GET $$ IN FOR THE BASH...IT'S CLOSING IN FAST AND FOOD NEEDS TO BE ORDERED ASAP. I DON'T WANT ANYONE TAKING A LOSS ON KEEPING US FED. EVERYTHING THE GANG DOES TO KEEP US FULL AND HAPPY TAKES A LOT OF WORK!!!

PAY UP OR I'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND PARK MY A$$ ON YOUR SOFA...TRUST ME, I'LL BE IRRITATING AS HELL!!! :moon:

Sofas in the garage and it's 15 degrees out right now....knock yourself out! :laugh:

Hey guys...I think April 12th is a little late for the cut off...wouldn't you want a better idea of how many much sooner than that?

Just my :2cents: Might want to bump up the date just a tad :)

Hey guys...I think April 12th is a little late for the cut off...wouldn't you want a better idea of how many much sooner than that?

Just my :2cents: Might want to bump up the date just a tad :)

Gives us plenty of time to adjust.. :)

Gives us plenty of time to adjust.. :)

You just stroll in and out of threads, like you're someone special...as if you've been seen on a biscuit LOL Pfft...April 12th doesn't seem like enough time, that was my point :moon:

Michelle you irritating no way!

Maybe double fisted!

Fall Bash 08 040.jpg

Back