Spring Bash Photos (FIXED LINK)

grab one for me Travis....I paid a couple days ago. Still waiting word on what's up with those T's and who decides on the pics for those. PM me a confirmation on that room number. When we last talked you weren't sure of the room number - don't wanna be walking into the wrong place. :laugh:

No no Mr B, I'm referring to the dragr t's....it appears they use 2 different shots on the T's...one front and one on the upper right back shoulder area....that's what I was asking about.

Dragr. will be choosing them with the direction of the customer. Placement is pretty much set, so that means the angles for the photos need to be pretty close. If you're not dragging a knee, that's not a big issue - we've got mad photoshop skillz! ^_^

Ok we are finalizing the fun part here... Thurs/Fri/Sat there will be 2 and 3 locations setup on the Dragon taking shots of our rides as we pass by..

Friday night, David or one of his guys WILL be at the Phillips around an hour before sunset and at least an hour after (if they are having fun? heck find them a cot).. they will be taking shots for us at any rate..

Saturday:

this is a bit in the air but here is the current plan.. (location COULD change, please check here or at the Phillips after Wednesday)

Current location is the Upper Dam at Fontana (map to be posted)

Meet time is set for 9AM and photographers (yes more than one) will show up right around 10AM.. gives us an hour to line up bikes and have some fun..

ALSO (and this rocks) There will be 2 photographers shooting INDIVIDUAL shots following the group shots...

With 2 guys, this should go pretty darn fast.. be geared up and ready to go following the group shot.. This will just be a static "you and your bike" shot..

Myself, RacerV and one other are going to go in advance to drop a "chalk line" for front tires to line up on.. (seems to be the biggest hassle, lining up bikes)..

When you arrive at the location, follow the leader, get your bike lined up and put your helmet on right side of front tire facing forward..

Hopefully we can get the group and individual shots done in under 2 hours.. (group shot in under an hour? maybe?)

If you want all the shots from all the bikes for the 3 days and the group shot... Please see the link in my signature and pay the $25 fee... this is a steal..

Group shot only... no charge.. BUT if you want to get an "Individual Shot" you need to sign up for all the shots.. These will be professional grade shots so really the cost is pretty minimal for what you are getting..

This should be extremely cool and a great value.. I am hoping that the normal Mods and Admins are on site to do their normal "control" thing and keep us all in line :)

Suggestions or other things that need covered?

Paid up. Need a dot please.

The link says for Friday,Saturday,Sunday. What are the chances of getting the photos from earlier in the week added on the disc(for those who are coming early)?

Last edited:
Early shots will be entirely up to David... Dots will be available at US129 shot areas, xtreme photo areas and I will have some... You can also get your own.. As this is an "honor" system the dots are more to help David spot participant bikes for inclusion on the DVD... if all goes ok, he will do it the same way next time too..

curious if the photos are picked by the guys at US129 or if the rider selects the 2 photos

2 photos? where did you get that silly idea... :laugh:

you will have HUNDREDS of photos.. Everyone that is paid will get a DVD with EVERYONES shots... Every time you get a picture taken at either XtremePhotography or the US129 spots, they will end up on the collection.. you will get all of them.. Plus an "Individual" shot from the group shot at the top of Fontana dam on Saturday..

2 photos? where did you get that silly idea... :laugh:

you will have HUNDREDS of photos.. Everyone that is paid will get a DVD with EVERYONES shots... Every time you get a picture taken at either XtremePhotography or the US129 spots, they will end up on the collection.. you will get all of them.. Plus an "Individual" shot from the group shot at the top of Fontana dam on Saturday..

He means for the shirts :-D

Back