Spring Bash Picture Package Prepay

I got mine on Saturday also. Shane and Tim you rock guys. Very much worth the money. I am very excited. I think everyone at work is excited too. LOL They don't even know why they just like the bikes. LMAO :rofl::rofl:

I got mine on Saturday also. Shane and Tim you rock guys. Very much worth the money. I am very excited. I think everyone at work is excited too. LOL They don't even know why they just like the bikes. LMAO :rofl::rofl:

Thanks you very much! I had a blast riding with everyone I was able to get a chance with! Even on a bike that cut off on me, and left me on the dragon entrance for a hour!:poke:Lycan!:whistle:

Thank you very much for the good words, We was having a great time for sure.

Mine came Sat too, am checking them out now.

I'd have NEVER had so many pics if i wasn't following Shane and Tim when they were ho'ing the camera!! it's just that my bike is so photogenic!

I'd have NEVER had so many pics if i wasn't following Shane and Tim when they were ho'ing the camera!! it's just that my bike is so photogenic!

We both were happy that you Ho'ed along! Your pictures look GREAT!:thumbsup: And you said, you couldnt ride!:lol: I enjoyed having you follow and video us too!

Oh I forgot... I got mine on Saturday too!

We both were happy that you Ho'ed along! Your pictures look GREAT!:thumbsup: And you said, you couldnt ride!:lol: I enjoyed having you follow and video us too!

Oh I forgot... I got mine on Saturday too!

Hey Tim, tufbusa just made my day...I sent him a pic and his response was, "did you send me a pic of Warbird?"

Hey Tim, tufbusa just made my day...I sent him a pic and his response was, "did you send me a pic of Warbird?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:rofl::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheerleader: As I was going through the pictures myself... I had to be careful... You and I look the same at a quick glance!:beerchug: Good stuff my friend!!!:beerchug:....Blue/Black/Gold busa's are the fastest!:whistle:

Last edited:
I have a few shots of me that I like... this is looking the business! the other one is me riding the coat tales of Shane... which makes me look like I am riding on the passenger seat.... and Marie was photo chopped in on to Shane's busa! Looking like 2 of us are riding along with him as Pilot!

DAV_4248.jpg

Yes we had a great time riding with ya. :thumbsup:

I have a few shots of me that I like... this is looking the business! the other one is me riding the coat tales of Shane... which makes me look like I am riding on the passenger seat.... and Marie was photo chopped in on to Shane's busa! Looking like 2 of us are riding along with him as Pilot!

Nice pic Tim, And yes i like that other one also, but havent found it yet, just got my CDs yesterday.

Last edited:
I like this one looks like we are all on the same bike.

Marie Tim and I.jpg

Back