US129Photos (coming soon to a mail box near you)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Just got off the phone with David from US129Photos.com and disks will start mailing out Wednesday and all should be in transit by Friday... He and Kenny had a great time with us and Kenny had nothing but good to say about the group Friday night and at the dam on Saturday...

Again.. any gixxers, cruisers or other "non-busa" bikes will need to find the photo numbers and email them to David so that they can get them too you..

I have already confirmed that they will be willing to do the same deal again but unfortunately, only for "Hayabusa's" due to the effort required to pull the other bikes out of the 18,000 photos they shot over the week we were there..

Anyway, David said "Thank you" to everyone that participated and they had a lot of fun with the members that stopped and talked with them over the event... Good show orgsters!!

He's a great guy and hope we can keep him around a while!:thumbsup:
Thanks for cutting the deal and getting it all lined up for us Mr.!

Cant wait, Kenny and David where the nicest people. and did a awesome job.

He's a great guy and hope we can keep him around a while!:thumbsup:
Thanks for cutting the deal and getting it all lined up for us Mr.!

Thanks Randy :bowdown:
The thanks really go to David and Kenny... I brought up the original idea and they ran with it to do the extra stuff for us... Am glad they had fun too! I guess when your job is more fun than work, you do a better job huh? :thumbsup:

Are they going to include Tuesday's pics too?

Can you find out?:bowdown:
Hey Joe, David said it would include the entire week... if any of our shots are missing from Monday/Tuesday, we just need to send him the image numbers and he will make them available via download..

I expect that the first disks will be in mail boxes starting Friday ..

Nice ride home?

Back