Rooms at Phillips (requests or openings)

Phillips Cottage

2 beds and a couch available wednesday night.
1 bed and a couch available thursday thru saturday night.

I am looking to help share or split the cost of a room where everyone is at next year. I am thinking of making it out Weds morning-Sun morning! I dont need much!!!

Yep, still have 2 beds and a couch available for wednesday night and 1 bed and a couch available thursday night thru saturday night.

Let me know for sure so I can keep updating what room I have left. I believe I'm in Cabin 204. I will arrive wednesday late morning. Let me know what time you are arriving and maybe we can go out and ride together on wednesday since there won't be too many people there until thursday or friday.

I plan to call mrs Reba tomorrow morning and cancel room 112 for the Spring Bash if anyone wants it. I will be rooming with georgiabusa_05 I think the room only has one bed - may be a queen, not sure.

I plan to call mrs Reba tomorrow morning and cancel room 112 for the Spring Bash if anyone wants it. I will be rooming with georgiabusa_05 I think the room only has one bed - may be a queen, not sure.

I just created a more current.....shorter list of room share requests. Please post there also....if you don't mind! :thumbsup:

My wife and I are in need of a place to sleep friday and saturday night. Not picky about accomedations, but I wont have alot of cash, so if anyone still has a bed(or floor for that matter) for those 2 nights, please let me know what you got and what it's gonna cost so I can try to budget some money between now and then. Thanks for any help-Robert

Back