Order your food for the bash now!!!!

I have made the bulk purchase on the meats, got everything at -10 degress, roughly 170 lbs of Ribeye strips, 100 lbs of boneless and skinless breasts, 60 lbs of prime flapmeat for tips, 20 lbs of shrimp, 50 lbs of burgers so far and 16 lbs of hot dogs... Most of the papergoods and condiments as well as the pasta and crap have been purchased over the last 6 months, My beer guy promised me another 10-12 cases of misc freebies, More to go, the stress is setting in...
Posted via Mobile Device

:bowdown:

okay..... Only 8 days left to order food. Please get your orders in before Randy closes the link.

Thank You for going to all this trouble. I hope it is a success and there wont be anybody salivating around the food cause they did not pre pay.

- Sizzling steaks[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, you got my $$. See you guys there and I will help where ever I am needed.

Did everyone who wanted to order for Friday night do so? Food can only be ordered until Sunday....with it being Easter Sunday, I highly suggest that you get your orders in by tomorrow. I believe we may have extra, but there won't be alot. As always, NOBODY goes hungry, but if you want the good stuff you have to order it. :laugh:

OK Final day for the Friday BBQ menu and pre order..... (if the link is up, you can still order)

If you do not pre-order you will likely not be able to score the Steak or Shrimp.. There will be regular grill fare however and a $10 per meal DONATION is requested.. There is a lot of time and effort put out by Dave (DNgrumpy) and John (Gixerhp) to make this happen.. The food is certainly worth the price of admission I think :)

Last Call Food Payments

thanks a lot guys, every time i've seen this thread for the past couple months, i've gotten hungry and fixed myself another plate of food...if this doesn't stop soon, i'm going to have to upgrade Lucy's suspension again :laugh:

looking forward to the great eats and even better company :beerchug:

Last edited:
Grumpy, I'm sorry but I just now noticed this thread. Can I still pay you for dinners for two people for Thursday through Saturday night? I'm very sorry if it's an inconvenience.

Ian
901-351-4764
RedlineStands.com
Site Sponsor

Grumpy, I'm sorry but I just now noticed this thread. Can I still pay you for dinners for two people for Thursday through Saturday night? I'm very sorry if it's an inconvenience.

Ian
901-351-4764
RedlineStands.com
Site Sponsor

All set Ian! Got your PM :thumbsup:

Anyone not paid: (pre pay is closed)

There will be a "Donation" jar at the bash.. OR you can give money directly to Dave (DNGrumpy the HMFIC) Suggested donations for the evening dinners is $10 a head and it is pretty much all you care to eat...

Woooo Hooooo! Did someone say food??? I know we will be counting on that donation jar for Friday & Saturday. Can't wait to taste the fixin's!!! :thumbsup:

Back