Had Bike at the dyno today.

dozerdogue

Registered
Well I finally got around to having all the modifications put onto the bike. I had a Yoshimura 4-1 Titanium exhaust, BMC filter, Bazzaz Fuel control unit, Bazzaz AFM kit, Heli bars and EK 530zzz non o-ring chain. The bike did dyno around 182hp and I will post it up tomorrow when he is back in the shop. He had to leave for an emergency with his wife as I was on my way down to pick it up. I did not have a chance to get on it today as there was a lot of traffic on the way home. Here are some pics and a video link.
BusaModifications001.jpg

BusaModifications002.jpg

BusaModifications003.jpg

BusaModifications004.jpg

The video clip link. I screwed up and called it an Akrapovic exhaust yet it is a Yoshi 4-1 R-77.
BusaModifications005.flv video by dozerdogue - Photobucket

Last edited:
The exhaust is much louder in person. I think the microphone pick-up on the camera stinks and really does not let you get the full effect. It's plenty loud for me and I ride Harley's. The throttle response is instantaneous from idle. It will easily lift the front wheel even when rolling onto it. I hope to get a better test this weekend as it is supposed to be beautiful here in Ct.

My eyes! The reflectors! My eyes! OMG the reflectors!......

Nice looking bike. I had my stock '08 dynoed awhile back (just have Yoshi slip-on's) and it put out 166.8rwhp. I may add a full system and filter later. Hey you have some nice bikes, and that Nova is awesome!:thumbsup: What does the nova run in the 1/4?

Nice looking bike. I had my stock '08 dynoed awhile back (just have Yoshi slip-on's) and it put out 166.8rwhp. I may add a full system and filter later. Hey you have some nice bikes, and that Nova is awesome!:thumbsup: What does the nova run in the 1/4?

I never took that car to the track but the previous owner did and it would run 8.30-8-50. I used to drive it to car shows. The car made 1167hp on pump gas the motor was a Blown 540" with a BDS 8-71 built by Jim Oddy. I had an additional pulley to make more Hp on race fuel but never put it on. As you could imagine the car was insanely fast to start with. I sold the car last March.

Back