Gen 2 Bazzaz Map? Stock Bike w/ Brocks Alien Head exhaust

WolfPack12

Registered
I have a Gen II thats completely stock besides the Brock's Alien Head Exhaust and only street ride. Recently bought myself the Bazzaz Z Fi TC with Z-AFM and in need of some help. I was wondering if anybody may have a Bazzaz map close to my setup? I did contact Brocks Map Support for one of their maps but they don't offer a Bazzaz map only Power Commander. But I would like to have a close base map until I can get to a dyno tuner. Lastly, I am in the Baltimore, MD area, if there is any reputable dyno tuners please let me know.

Thanks for the help!

I do have a Bazzaz programmer on my bike, it has 2 pre-programmed maps and I'm not really sure of how to extract them to send you. Mine is the Z Fi, I don't have the traction control feature. I have the Z-AFM as well with O2 sensor eliminator. I have a 12.7 and a 13.3 AFR map

Have you tried going to Bazzaz?

Last edited:
I do have a Bazzaz programmer on my bike, it has 2 pre-programmed maps and I'm not really sure of how to extract them to send you. Mine is the Z Fi, I don't have the traction control feature. I have the Z-AFM as well with O2 sensor eliminator. I have a 12.7 and a 13.3 AFR map

If you are talking to me, no I haven't tried it. But I am seriously considering it as it seems to be the easiest, most cost effective way to get relatively modern electronics on the Busa. I want the TC and QS especially. It's hard to get hard, hands on information about the system though because no one seems to support it around here. I get the Dynojet stuff is easier, and I get this but it doesn't offer the stuff I'm looking for and I think it's mainly easier for the tuner. I get that's no small consideration but it doesn't get me what I want.

I'm still evaluating this system though, so let me know if you have any thoughts on the product. Sounds like the OP has already purchased the system and just is looking for a map. Seems like he could load a stock map then god ride and data log the Z-AFM and then easily create his own map.

If you are talking to me, no I haven't tried it. But I am seriously considering it as it seems to be the easiest, most cost effective way to get relatively modern electronics on the Busa. I want the TC and QS especially. It's hard to get hard, hands on information about the system though because no one seems to support it around here. I get the Dynojet stuff is easier, and I get this but it doesn't offer the stuff I'm looking for and I think it's mainly easier for the tuner. I get that's no small consideration but it doesn't get me what I want.

I'm still evaluating this system though, so let me know if you have any thoughts on the product. Sounds like the OP has already purchased the system and just is looking for a map. Seems like he could load a stock map then god ride and data log the Z-AFM and then easily create his own map.

Well my brother, although I really enjoy talking to you, I was merely replying to the thread and OP...

If you go into Bazzaz.net (link is in my thread) there is pretty good support there and you can buy maps directly from them or download a map to try.

I like the fact I can plug my laptop (or tablet) into the Bazzaz on the bike and monitor the mapping. I can adjust the throttle and many other things. If one has the shifter on their bike, they can adjust the shift points.

My bike was professionally tuned before I got it and after talking to the previous owner, he mentioned the tuner really appreciated the Bazzaz system and how easy it is to tune.

Well my brother, although I really enjoy talking to you, I was merely replying to the thread and OP...

If you go into Bazzaz.net (link is in my thread) there is pretty good support there and you can buy maps directly from them or download a map to try.

I like the fact I can plug my laptop (or tablet) into the Bazzaz on the bike and monitor the mapping. I can adjust the throttle and many other things. If one has the shifter on their bike, they can adjust the shift points.

My bike was professionally tuned before I got it and after talking to the previous owner, he mentioned the tuner really appreciated the Bazzaz system and how easy it is to tune.

Does the Bazzaz completely replace the OEM ECU?

I am interested in this setup too. I will be following your efforts. Good luck and keep us posted. There are a few Bazzaz guys on here. I think @Yellow09 has one installed on his bike.

I will defiently keep you posted, especially once i get a tune built for my bike. And thanks for connect too.

Hey thanks for the response, it would be nice if you could pull the tune. I am new to Bazzaz so I have no clue how to pull off a tune. The Z FI TC comes with the Quick Shifter as well which is why I went that model over the Z FI. But I did go to Bazzaz and someone posted a map for a Busa with K&N filter (I run stock) and Brocks exhaust (not sure which one). I let my buddy look at it and he said the tune looks a little too lean to be running. Posted it below...

Hey thanks for the response, it would be nice if you could pull the tune. I am new to Bazzaz so I have no clue how to pull off a tune. The Z FI TC comes with the Quick Shifter as well which is why I went that model over the Z FI. But I did go to Bazzaz and someone posted a map for a Busa with K&N filter (I run stock) and Brocks exhaust (not sure which one). I let my buddy look at it and he said the tune looks a little too lean to be running. Posted it below...

View attachment 1610567
Odd you would receive this map when you aren't running these parts..was this from Bazzaz support?

Odd you would receive this map when you aren't running these parts..was this from Bazzaz support?

This is what I pulled from their fuel map database on their website, which anybody can load a tune on too. I have emailed them to see if they have any of their built tunes they can send me, still waiting on them to reply.

Last edited:
This is what I pulled from their fuel map database on their website, which anybody can load a tune on too. I have emailed them to see if they have any of their built tunes they can send me, still waiting on them to reply.
I'd await what they send as this map is set up for aftermarket filter and exhaust.

I've personally never dealt with them so I can't comment on how fast they are to respond..

So do you have to get it to redline in each gear to collect complete data?
It collects everything. If you want to tune redline, run it to redline. If you want 60% throttle from 3000 to 9000, make sure you run through that range. There is no reason to download someone else's fuel map when you can create your own. We even created an E85 map for my buddy by adding 30% to the whole table then auto tune.

I'd await what they send as this map is set up for aftermarket filter and exhaust.

I've personally never dealt with them so I can't comment on how fast they are to respond..

Finally heard back from the Bazzaz Tech support and they sent me a map for my setup (Stock Bike w/ Brock Alien Head Exhuast). Maybe you can compare it with the maps you have on you bike. I haven't installed the Bazzaz equipment on my bike yet to test map out but once I do I will let you know how it goes.

Finally heard back from the Bazzaz Tech support and they sent me a map for my setup (Stock Bike w/ Brock Alien Head Exhuast). Maybe you can compare it with the maps you have on you bike. I haven't installed the Bazzaz equipment on my bike yet to test map out but once I do I will let you know how it goes. View attachment 1610689
Unfortunately my bike is asleep for the winter..I will save this map to my computer and when spring comes, I will hook up the laptop to check my map..I have 2 of them, one is a bit leaner than the other.

Back