Brock's Map and other stuff

platinumnj

Registered
Hey guys, I ordered my Alienhead from Josh @ Ball Z. I received it, got it installed by my mechanic along with the Power Commander V. I am unsure if my mechanic put on the right map, how can I tell. He said he put on the "brocks" map, but when I connect it to the computer it just says Map 1.

I desperately need a street/track map. If someone could email me one that would be great as I need to load it tonight.

I changed my front sprocket to 1 tooth down so now I'm running 17 in the front and stock in the back .

Good set up or what? I also have the Bazzaz Z-Bomb and BMC Race Filter

go to brocks website and fill out the application for map support, they will email them to you very quickly

He should have given you a CD with everything you need. Typically when Brocks ships a pipe and PC they download the correct map and the mechanic simply installs.

He ordered from ball z not brocks

If you ordered from ball z you will have to got to the brock website and register, have your invoice with you as the site will ask you for #s and dates off of it. Then once they verify that you indeed purchased a legit system from a legit dealer, you will be allow to go to "private" section and request a specific map. Check your spam folder alot as mine went there and I had no idea it was sitting there. It wont take long at all! Enjoy your system, I love it!!:thumbsup:

take the z-bomb off and get a dyno tune. if you cant get a dyno tune do what big moe said and get brocks map support. its better than nothing.

take the z-bomb off and get a dyno tune. if you cant get a dyno tune do what big moe said and get brocks map support. its better than nothing.

^^+2!! I only used the brocks map until i could get a tune. And boy let me tell you, the tune is vastly superior in performance than the generic brocks map! GET A TUNE!! It will be money well spent!! :thumbsup:

Back