Alienhead on the way!

welcome to the AH club, i jus got mine on not too long ago...

busa4.jpg

They finally arrived today! Dropped off my Bus at the dealership for the installation. Having the oil & filter changed, chains cleaned, front Headlight replaced (under warranty) & wheels painted gun metal gray. They'll take 2 days to get it done...

That does look very nice . Are those the stock wheels ?
I like the silver outer with black inner . Have not seen any like that ?
Did you put some stripes on them or something ?

That does look very nice . Are those the stock wheels ?
I like the silver outer with black inner . Have not seen any like that ?
Did you put some stripes on them or something ?

Ordered a set of wheels sticker liners. They have a reflective chrome carbon weave look with the Hayabusa & Kanji logo on it.

finally got mine on too. even though i wear ear plugs, am definately wearing them now! this morning i started it up (7am) and walked in the house and could barley here it.

ah2.jpg

ah2.jpg

Joined the alien club this weekend. Definately louder than the R-77. Looks good too. Quality seems a little cheap compared to the Yosh. Really thin tubing, egged ends had to be beat with a rubber mallet, headers needed to be twisted a bit, and the joints had alot of play in them when fit up. I didn't expect it to be NASA quality, but for the price you pay, c'mon. So that's why they sent me a full sized tube of permatex with the system. Here's pics.

5_30_10003.jpg

5_30_10002.jpg

How's that ceramic coating look?

I ordered a Street Meg the other day and had it coated. Prolly be a few weeks until I see it.

-Untrue

the map that comes from Brock is a generic map made for the bike that was there on the dyno that day with that elevation, humidity,ect.

The map should be good but a dyno using your bike and your location will see better results.

a stock bike with a pcv will benefit from a real dyno tune

+1 on that!

Back