Air Box Mod w/ Alienhead?

danath 34

Registered
Hey all, so I recently installed my alienhead and PC3 usb... Finally got the maps in from Brocks, so I loaded the brocks map (was using the PC map for a few days- what a difference!), and was trying to figure out what to do with the airbox. I know brocks recommends an airbox mod, and has instructions on how to do it, but is this gen 1 only? I opened up my airbox and couldnt find anywhere that you could really cut to gain any extra airflow...

Can someone enlighten me? Do i have to do some sort of airbox mod with the alienhead, like you do with gen1, or does the gen2 airbox require no modification?

thanks

No box flapped mod like a Gen-I. About all you can do is seal the ramair air tubes. Check my build thread for basics unless you buy an supermarket box...

thanks, thats what I figured. I definitely plan on sealing the ram-air tubes someday, though... Probably gonna get some aluminum tape and run it around the joint. Quick and easy, if not a bit sloppy...

I gotta say, you have been very helpful with all this... thanks a lot! :thumbsup: :bowdown:

No problem, anytime. :beerchug:

Sorry, that's suppose to be aftermarket airbox...lol...auto correct on my phone owned me... :laugh:

Back