Alienhead on the way!

How's that ceramic coating look?

I ordered a Street Meg the other day and had it coated. Prolly be a few weeks until I see it.
It looks just like a matte/flat black spray paint. None of it scraped off dry-fitting the system or man-handling the headers into position during install. BTW, there was no 2-3 week wait for my coated alien head. It was shipped the very next day.

anyone notice a change in gas mileage after the AH install? i could have swore i was getting 40 something and am down to 37

Haven't had time to pay attention to the gas mileage cos I've been busy on the throttle like a teenager watching his first **** flick!

how is the install, difficult? That's one reason i stick with slip-ons, incredibly easy to install and i like the look of dual pipe's on the busa. Did u have to move the radiator and oil pickup lines to get the headers in, was this hard to do or pretty straight forward. Thinking about a full system in the near future, but nervous about how difficult it will be, and if i will mess anything up on the bike or have leaks afterwards

I wasn't there for the install. The local dealers are close friends so I put my faith in them to do a good job every time my baby spends time with them.

Back