Bazzaz maps???

I paid for the basic and advanced Dynojet tuning class at MMI in Arizona, flew out there for three days. My certificate of achievement is on my wall. I then researched the best way to build a dyno room and I build it, nothing left out at all. I have tuned over 300 sport bikes from motor to NOS to Turbo. I am not a master TUNER, never will be because real tuners know there is always something to learn, new technology and "newschool thinking".......... :whistle: I think I may know just a little bit. Be patient this is only my third year. Business made $381,000 last year....I think we are doing ok.

Last edited:
Sure... thats what it's all about. Not sure how we are going to do the "before" the bike isn't stock now. I will post the results.
I am so confident in our tuning we have a ride before pay policy....your not happy we keep tuning. :beerchug: have yet to use this policy.

I paid for the basic and advanced Dynojet tuning class at MMI in Arizona, flew out there for three days. My certificate of achievement is on my wall. I then researched the best way to build a dyno room and I build it, nothing left out at all. I have tuned over 300 sport bikes from motor to NOS to Turbo. I am not a master TUNER, never will be because real tuners know there is always something to learn, new technology and "newschool thinking".......... :whistle: I think I may know just a little bit. Be patient this is only my third year. Business made $381,000 last year....I think we are doing ok.

Greg I sure hope you are not directing this at me if so you are way off base.
with your thinking I guess Brock and OE are much better than you and Ryan has everyone beat.:whistle:
after all they make a ton more in bussiness

ok so how about those bears?
I run a map from ryan...but he is closest to me... we all know you guys all know what your doing, and have different methods of getting there, end result is probably pretty close to the very same thing, i would rather run rich for a few days and change out my plugs then take a chance even a slight chance of leaning out the motor...we all know how expensive that gets...play nice and be safe... I love the org!

Sure I never hide numbers good or bad...I also don't fudge them either!

That's odd because you never posted the numbers from the 1441cc BUSA build and never have even after the TEXAS MILE race.... ???

That's odd because you never posted the numbers from the 1441cc BUSA build and never have even after the TEXAS MILE race.... ???

Not to keep the :poke: going, but now that Got-Busa brought it up :whistle: ......WOULD LOVE to see that dyno chart :please: Would be some good info for folks looking at the "APE 1441" kit :beerchug:

it would be nice to see the difference between the yosh pipe then switching to the tsukigi cannon pipe comparison.

Back