Group buy for Throttlemister

Can I use my Chevron speedpass???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(anything is fine)

biggrin.gif

Rythmm buddy, anything is fine with me but I am gonna need it soon before Laguna. Hope to recieve it by July 5th.

Thanx - Kento

Rythmm buddy, anything is fine with me but I am gonna need it soon before Laguna. Hope to recieve it by July 5th.

Thanx - Kento
[/QUOTE]

PM sent !

Hey Rythm, pretty much anything will do for me. If they can't send it up to the great white north,
laugh.gif
I'll purchase one off of you and I'll pay the extra shipping or whatever works the best for you. Do you paypal? Also I think i would perfer the non-polished heavy ones.

BLKBLU04
Primal Scream

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.30
Location: British Columbia, Canada Posted: June 25 2005,00:47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Rythm, pretty much anything will do for me. If they can't send it up to the great white north, I'll purchase one off of you and I'll pay the extra shipping or whatever works the best for you. Do you paypal? Also I think i would perfer the non-polished heavy ones. [/QUOTE]

We'll work somthing out, B.

Am I a day late and a dollar short for a set of polished Heavy? I'll pay via paypal, Onlice SSL/ CC whatever ya come up with. Read page 1 2 3 and 6 of this thread. Has a price been established?

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119710670 -->

MoosesBusa
Professional Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I a day late and a dollar short for a set of polished heavy? I'll pay via paypal, Onlice SSL/ CC whatever ya come up with. Read page 1 2 3 and 6 of this thread. Has a price been established? [/QUOTE]

In the process of working with a dealer on the group discount .

Ok people I know this is getting old but I just talk with some of the vendors and I'm going to have to wait til atleast Mon before some of them can give me a price.

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase onling product ?

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount through online ordering at their site .

you missed me on the list, i'm in for a heavy set and any form of payment will work. thanks for keeping this alive.

Very good. Then I guess that makes MoosesBusa # 54!

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119747722 -->

1.eynlai 1
2.Rhythm 1
3.NitroJunky 2
4.Warbrown 1
5.CreekBoy 1
6.superbusaman 1 Fz1 slider "hopefully they're interchangable".
7.Krieg 1
8.1127 TO 1299 1
9.kilroy 1
10.Outlawed 1
11. Busa9 1
12. Mad 1
13.TBoneBUsa 1 "I tried the o-ringy thing years ago,Tbone"
14.TheSnake 1
15.Riironman 1
16.HawaiiBusa 1
17.Tedbiele 1
18.Busacruise 1
19.RedneckbusaBoy 1 Thanks homeboy (Shawnne Hills).
20.Loboboy 1 CBR600F4I
21.Hackabusa 1
22.sageronin 1
23.Dozier 1
24 RamminBusa 1 for his Busa and 1 the Katana
25.TheEarthdog 1
26.Jester0769 1
27.Busaman86 1
28.BLKBLU04 1 I'll probably have to order them for you and send directly from my house to you if they dont ship out of the U.S.
29.johnstein 1
30.Oldroller 1
31.henryace 1
32.randl30 1
33.BigBSBusa 1
34.B_train 1
35.MidnightBusainSD 1
36. hyyaqt 1
37.Postal 1
38.ANTIBLING wants 1 set of semi bling throttlemiesters
39.Gundecker 1
40.McyMike 1
41.NCBusa2001 1 Better late than never.
42.brew 1
43.GD4GVN 1 Your right on time
44.Lamb busa 1 Your right on time, Playa
45.sweeper 1 Keep your finger crosse on this one, Sweeper. Hopefully they will take a percentage of whatever we want.
46.Windjammer 1
47. DennisH 1
48.#cruncherbusa 1 for the Busa and hopefully we can for others bikes too.
49.Cuffee 1
50.CID 1
51. Rongotti
52. TulBusa
53.yankee 1
beerchug.gif

54.MoosesBusa 1
beerchug.gif

Ok people I know this is getting old but I just talk with some of the vendors and I'm going to have to wait til atleast Mon before some of them can give me a price.

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase onling product ?

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount through online ordering at their site

Please give me your input asap !

beerchug.gif

ill do what ever is easiest rythem, Cash money order credit what ever. And i want some of those inners man hook me up . And im not sure but was it you that had the minni sub in the tail hump? lol your sick and i wouldnt mind having alittle sound to it for show purposes.

1.eynlai  1
2.Rhythm 1
3.NitroJunky 2
4.Warbrown 1
5.CreekBoy 1
6.superbusaman 1 Fz1 slider "hopefully they're interchangable".
7.Krieg 1
8.1127 TO 1299 1
9.kilroy 1
10.Outlawed 1
11. Busa9 1
12. Mad 1
13.TBoneBUsa 1 "I tried the o-ringy thing years ago,Tbone"  
14.TheSnake 1
15.Riironman 1
16.HawaiiBusa 1
17.Tedbiele 1
18.Busacruise 1
19.RedneckbusaBoy 1  Thanks homeboy (Shawnne Hills).  
20.Loboboy 1  CBR600F4I
21.Hackabusa 1
22.sageronin 1
23.Dozier  1
24 RamminBusa 1 for his Busa and 1 the Katana
25.TheEarthdog 1
26.Jester0769 1  
27.Busaman86 1
28.BLKBLU04 1 I'll probably have to order them for you and send directly from my house to you if they dont ship out of the U.S.
29.johnstein 1
30.Oldroller 1
31.henryace 1
32.randl30 1
33.BigBSBusa 1  
34.B_train 1  
35.MidnightBusainSD  1
36. hyyaqt 1
37.Postal 1
38.ANTIBLING   wants 1 set of semi bling throttlemiesters    
39.Gundecker 1
40.McyMike 1
41.NCBusa2001 1    Better late than never.  
42.brew 1  
43.GD4GVN 1    Your right on time  
44.Lamb busa 1 Your right on time, Playa
45.sweeper 1     Keep your finger crosse on this one, Sweeper. Hopefully they will take a percentage of whatever we want.  
46.Windjammer  1
47.   DennisH 1  
48.#cruncherbusa  1 for the Busa and hopefully we can for others bikes too.
49.Cuffee 1  
50.CID  1  
51. Rongotti
52. TulBusa
53.yankee  1  
54.MoosesBusa 1  
55. FalconTamer 1  
beerchug.gif

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase onling product  ?  

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount through online ordering at their site

Please give me your input asap !

ill do what ever is easiest rythem, Cash money order credit what ever. And i want some of those inners man hook me up . And im not sure but was it you that had the minni sub in the tail hump? lol your sick and i wouldnt mind having alittle sound to it for show purposes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I do have a 8" sub mounted in the rear hump, kick'n some decent bass for those parking lot jam session. Wait til you see my new front inner and windscreenspeaker setup I'm working on.
wink.gif

Thank for the support,outlawed.
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119787855 -->

I am ok with paypal or credit card, just let me know when you nail it down.

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase a product on a secured site ?  

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount by online ordering from their site   <span style='color:red'>"""only """.</span> .

<span style='color:red'> Please give me your input asap !</span>

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119828846 -->

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase a product on a secured site ?  

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount by online ordering from their site   <span style='color:red'>"""only """.</span> .

<span style='color:red'>Please give me your input asap !</span>
bump.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119828969 -->

Back