Suzuki dealerships?

E_NUFF_4

Registered
Hi guys!  Well ive been flirting with the idea of getting a new LE 04 and dealerships have always scared me. They want 9,900+  etc.  My question to you guys is if anyone knows of a dealership who would sell  one for the low 9k range, 9200 perhapse.  Let me know if anyone has the hookups on a  red one for that kinda cash (madison wisconsin area).  Thanks in advance, Dave

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>PLEASE HELP DAVE OUT HE HAS BEEN TALKING WITH ME FOR A LONG TIME.  HE COMES FROM MY ORIGINAl HOME LAND, AND IS A GOOD GUY.  DAVE IS ALSO LOOKING AT SEVERAL NEW (USED BUSAS) AND COULD USE SOME HELP LOOKING AT BIKES IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL AREAS.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE.</marquee></span></span>

<span style='font-family:papyrus'><span style='color:limegreen'>Ninja Eater</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081516645 -->

Prolly going to be hard to do for the next 6 months or so... $9200 is right about what the dealers pay for these things, but if you can wait... There will prolly be a good number of 04 SE's sitting around ready to be snatched up.

allright yeah, i just called my local dealership and they laughed at me when i said 9300 and he said theya re selling for 10.9k. what an a-hole =P =P

Welcome to the board.
Just remember it's spring time so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for a really good deal right now.

Dave I would look at the two 40th anniversay editions in Cali. that you have been talking to See if somone is willing to take a look at it. Sounds like a great price even with shipping.

I think they are talking 10,999 here in my area for the LE

Best price in my area for the LE was $10,350 OTD. ALL my local dealers have that "ultra rare" red bike
smile.gif

Your low $9K prices are more realistic for the Blue/Silver or Black Purple. Price on my new '04 was $9154, out the door total was $9725.

Crazy how they want $600 more for just a color change not to mention the MSRP on the LE is only $100 higher. Good marketing tactic I guess?

If you're willing to drive to Chicago, Chicago Cycle Center and Champion were selling the SE for $9395.

Sound like the price in Chicago, is about the best. Wish I could afford an 03 and an o4. I really like the red, but I 03 anniversary edition, and I'm very happy with it. Shoot, if I had myway, I would have one of each color.

are u trying to get it for 9300 out the door? doubt that will happen on a brand new busa. but if u can get it way to go. check ebay. u might be able to find one that a guy got married and for whatever reason, wife doesnt like it, need money for baby, doesnt ride enough, ya know might need to get rid of it. thats how i found my 02 a year ago for 7300 guy got married, wife had horses and needed new pickup and money to buy it and it was just sitting there. and WALA i was a proud owner of a busa at a good price and he delivered it to me with factory manual and rear stand.. be patient they are out there.

Prolly going to be hard to do for the next 6 months or so... $9200 is right about what the dealers pay for these things, but if you can wait... There will prolly be a good number of 04 SE's sitting around ready to be snatched up.
Gotta shop around. I shopped for several months and almost bought a used Busa (with a salvaged title). Until I discovered there was shop selling Busas for $9,500. Woohoo thank God for the insight!!

Next trip I make to Wisconsin you better be around. Better yet next Trip to Fl. Bring the Busa.

After a long gueling day at work, trying to make phone calls and not getting into trouble, i made it. Here she is http://www.carad.com/eBaymot....late=48 All i have to do is fnd a way to pick it up. He said that it would cost 300 bucks to air mail it from toledo ohio to whatever airport is the closest. I doubt i can beat that trying to rent a u-haul and paying for gas etc. Weee im excited thanks everyone =P

If you're willing to drive to Chicago, Chicago Cycle Center and Champion were selling the SE for $9395.
Urgent question to 1mean or anyone. Need to knwo for sure if u can get a LE 04 for 9200 in chicago and what dealership and number to call cause i live in wisconsin. Its costing me approx 9500 for the bike and an additional 62 dollars for the paperwork fees, and 300 for air shipping. i could save nearly 700 bucks if i drove and got one from chicago and id tell him that. thanks , dave

Back