Suzuki dealerships?

I don't think you will be able to beat the price you have from Ohio!

If I remember correctly isn't Chicago Cycle Center the same dealer that charges you for every little thing? They advertise it @ $9395 but then add $100 for set-up, $100 for paperwork fees, etc. etc......

E_NUFF_4,

You do know that you will have to pay your LOCAL taxes once you get the bike back to Wisconsin!?!?! That will probably be another $500-700 for that no matter where you buy it. Unless you have a connection with a NO-SALES TAX state!

Let us know what you find out.

I don't know the link but do a search for Chicago Cycle Center and give them a call!

Josh
pirate.gif

Sleepy bastards, they open up at 10am on saturdays
umnik.gif
Gonna wait and call them and ask straight up if they can sell one for 9200. ill keep ya posted

"The King" is well known for low ball advertised prices and then charging INSANE freight, setup and doc fees.

When you buy a bike make sure you get the Out The Door Price.
If you get just the price of the bike, figure on another $600 minimum for freight, prep and doc fees. From what I've heard about "The King" your extra fee's may be double that.

Their web site only lists MSRP:
http://www.chicagocycle.com/

If you're worried about shipping, U-Haul rents a kick ass motorcycle trailer for $14 a day. That thing was so nice I didn't want to give it back
smile.gif

"The King" is well known for low ball advertised prices and then charging INSANE freight, setup and doc fees.

When you buy a bike make sure you get the Out The Door Price.
If you get just the price of the bike, figure on another $600 minimum for freight, prep and doc fees.  From what I've heard about "The King" your extra fee's may be double that.

Their web site only lists MSRP:
http://www.chicagocycle.com/

If you're worried about shipping, U-Haul rents a kick ass motorcycle trailer for $14 a day.  That thing was so nice I didn't want to give it back
smile.gif
You were right, they say 9489- then i asked if that is the out teh door price and he someone tacks on a bunch mor charges and soon its up to 9800

Back