Motorcycle Clubs

Not a sport bike club but, very good company . (Tacoma, Wa Destiny Riders my chapter )Christian motorcyclist asso. over 90,000 strong . I saw only one other Busa at Sturgis in 02 and he had a CMA sticker on his bike . check out our website www.wideglide.com/cma/ . I'm not a bible thumper but God Bless and keep safe .

Yeah people can be selfish thats why we don't have our colors as of yet.But riding with your crew is awesome.

BA, will you be bringing some of your crew to Laguna? I smell a players ball hosted by No Limit of CA

Hell yeah!  At this point, I'm looking at me and possibly 3 other members making the trip.  Now this may change as time goes, but I do know that I will be there representin'.  About 15 of us will make the trip to BBW in S.C. in '04, so the pocket books may get a little thin with some members.  Laguna and BBW are a little over a month and a half apart, so it's understandable if a lot of people couldn't get their chips together for events that close.  Besides that, most of the members are married (need I say more?).

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072641842 -->

Here is HM Racing... Not as fancy as the others and only 2 members strong.

album_pic1.jpg

Back