Shorty bike cover

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
<marquee><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Need Help!    Need Help!     Need Help!     Need Help!</span></span></marquee>

Any suggestions on a shorty bike cover? Looking to keep the sun/rain off my babies back......

k's-waterbug,

I would just go ahead and get a full length cover. I can't remember the brand name that I have but it was around $100 and is very nice. It's all Black with a silver matterial around the bottom. One of the best things I have bought for the bike. Plus, it has a Lifetime warranty! The best thing is that if the bike is still HOT, pipe and all you can put the cover on and it won't melt. Very handy for when you are in a hurry and can't wait for cool down. Just make sure that you get one with a breather hole so if your bike sits outside that it can vent under the cover. If not it can cause the moisture created from temperature changes to make your bike RUST!
wow.gif

If my computer was working properly I would post a link but I currently have no search ability on the net!
sad.gif

Josh
cool.gif

A little extra dough and get the geza gear. Its breathable, yet water resistant. Plus you can tow with the thing without scratching your bike. A must have for the bike enthusiast!!

Paid for by no one, because i'm a broke ass!!

Yo get the geza.  You can trailer the bike with it on without problems.  I used mine to get to myrtle.  It's tight fitting and no scratches when you take it on or off.

ICE

geza.jpg

Icemann, What version Geza did you get , it looks great I want !

<!--EDIT|Bigfoot
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070422668 -->

I'm buying a Geza! Thanks for everyones input..........
Ice, which style did you buy?

I just lost my under building parking spot at work. Which version Geza should I buy? Thanks,

I just got mine in the mail and of course I went right out and installed it on the bike.  I gotta say it's even better than I thought it was going to be!  Where do I buy the Techtron or 303 UV it mentions in the instructions - Wal mart?

Dowco makes a good cover that you can get online for under $50 and its lined. It also has vents to let moisture out, as well as can be cable locked to the bike. Its lined as well so it wont scratch the bike.

Bigfoot, the Geza covers are fantastic in fit, form, & function! Although can be a bit pricey... got mine from RL motorcycle. Find their link in my other post located in best place to buy merchandise....

Back