Anyone riding to deals gap from.....?

Got-Busa?

Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>CONVOY to BUSA BASH IV 2006!</span></span>

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'> All,

I have finally decided that I want to go to DEALS GAP this year for the BUSA BASH.  I'm trying to find out if anyone is RIDING down from Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc...and will be passing through CINCINNATI or somewhere in Kentucky that would like to meet up?

I was really hoping to ride the entire trip down/back and was curious if anyone wanted to setup a CONVOY of BUSA's or something?  I don't have access to a trailer so I was crossing my fingers that others may be interested?

Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks,

Josh
cool.gif
</span>

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141506635 -->

I'm riding the bike from Philly... My buddy is trailering...

Looks like you guys might have a nice little group possible for NJ.

Which way are you guys heading down?

I was just going to take I-75 South and then go from there after Kentucky.... I don't have hotel reservations yet just want to make sure I might have a riding buddy on the way down...
blush.gif

I just got my 05 last wed.If I go I will be riding. BTW I live in georgetown ky just alittle N. of Lex. Haven't decided though,I am going to ride to Myrtle beach soon after.

hardwork2,

I'll meet you in Georgetown if you're interested?

Anyone else interested in RIDING TO THE BUSA BASH, post up for a group ride/Busa CONVOY!
wink.gif
cool.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>I was planning to head down Friday morning early unless there is no interest for that day. If not, I guess I will try and find someone with an empty spot on there trailer?

This thread was a hope for a BIKE CONVOY down, however if there is no interest in that, maybe the guys trailering down can post up and maybe setup a TOW-RIG CONVOY!</span>
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141506975 -->

How and when are people heading to the BASH?
rock.gif
Is there no interest in this or is it just to early?
rock.gif

PM me if your interested in meeting up to RIDE down to the BASH....
wink.gif

Josh
blues.gif

rock.gif

there will be people there from at least wed to sunday... if anything like previous bashes, there will be folks there mon/tues thru the following tuesday.
cool.gif
The biggest thing is to plan to be at the Phillips on Friday Night... it will make sense when I get the final post of info up BUT thats a key time to be somewhere... along with Sat morning at the CROT
cool.gif

PS, you might check the attendance list to see where folks are coming from. I know Hooken and a crew are heading in from IA and that area, probably coming through KY, maybe OH on the way down... depends on their route. He just got a trailer but not sure oh how full it is
smile.gif

cool.gif

Cool!
cool.gif

I'll try and contact a few more people. I am looking at riding down early on the 28th for a mid day arrival unless a big group is going down sooner.
smile.gif

I'll keep my finger crossed that more people see this and post up...
blush.gif

Back