Group buy for Throttlemister

No group deal, and I am getting a fuggin Catapilar O-Ring.

Dont sweat it,Pimp I have some offers and will decide on friday who I'll go with. I'm just holdn out waiting for a better offer to come up.
super.gif
[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I won't get the O-Ring (unless I need a really small kokring)

Was trying to make a point.

Aholes but if thats the way the run there bussnies then we can say crap oh well. Rythem your the magician and master of fabrication cant you make some up and while your at it make me some of those speaker inner panels and paint them to my bike lol.

outlawed
Rookie

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:0.35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aholes but if thats the way the run there bussnies then we can say crap oh well. Rythem your the magician and master of fabrication cant you make some up and while your at it make me some of those speaker inner panels and paint them to my bike lol. [/QUOTE]

Wait til you see my new front speaker setup. I totally redone the front speaker and added two tweeter. I boosted the front inner panel speaker from 3" to a 5.25 midrange molded into the inners once again along with two 2" tweeters molded into the windscreen.

Its already done, Im just finishing up on the fine details
biggrin.gif

This sucka is bangn and lQQkn sweet too !

1.eynlai 1
2.Rhythm 1
3.NitroJunky 2
4.Warbrown 1
5.CreekBoy 1
6.superbusaman 1 Fz1 slider "hopefully they're interchangable".
7.Krieg 1
8.1127 TO 1299 1
9.kilroy 1
10.Outlawed 1
11. Busa9 1
12. Mad 1
13.TBoneBUsa 1 "I tried the o-ringy thing years ago,Tbone"
14.TheSnake 1
15.Riironman 1
16.HawaiiBusa 1
17.Tedbiele 1
18.Busacruise 1
19.RedneckbusaBoy 1 Thanks homeboy (Shawnne Hills).
20.Loboboy 1 CBR600F4I
21.Hackabusa 1
22.sageronin 1
23.Dozier 1
24 RamminBusa 1 for his Busa and 1 the Katana
25.TheEarthdog 1
26.Jester0769 1
27.Busaman86 1
28.BLKBLU04 1 I'll probably have to order them for you and send directly from my house to you if they dont ship out of the U.S.
29.johnstein 1
30.Oldroller 1
31.henryace 1
32.randl30 1
33.BigBSBusa 1
34.B_train 1
35.MidnightBusainSD 1
36. hyyaqt 1
37.Postal 1
38.ANTIBLING wants 1 set of semi bling throttlemiesters
39.Gundecker 1
40.McyMike 1
41.NCBusa2001 1 Better late than never.
42.brew 1
43.GD4GVN 1 Your right on time
44.Lamb busa 1 Your right on time, Playa
45.sweeper 1 Keep your finger crosse on this one, Sweeper. Hopefully they will take a percentage of whatever we want.
46.Windjammer 1
47. DennisH 1
48.#cruncherbusa 1 for the Busa and hopefully we can for others bikes too.
49.Cuffee 1
50.CID 1
51. Rongotti
52. TulBusa

Ok people I know this is getting old but I just talk with some of the vendors and I'm going to have to wait til atleast Mon before some of them can give me a price.

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase onling product ?

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount through online ordering at their site

Please give me your input asap !

Rhythm,

first of all playa, thanks for all you efforts..

I can do either one.. I rather do Online! I have been doing for so long, I wouldn't know how to do it any other way..

Thanks

Ok people I know this is getting old but I just talk with some of the vendors and I'm going to have to wait til atleast Mon before some of them can give me a price.

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase onling product ?

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount through online ordering at their site

Everyone on the list please give me your input asap !
bump.gif

i dont like to, but i would consider. how about paypal[/QUOTE]

The company that I'm referring to doesnt offers paypal. But I will verify to make sure.

Also how many here oppose using their credit card to purchase onling product  ?  

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119624431 -->

im down for anything that will just get the thing to me. Just let me know what it takes and Im there. I would prefer paypal but what ever the company wants, Ill do.

Jester0769
The Key Looser

Group: Super Administrators
Avg posts/day:0.62

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im down for anything that will just get the thing to me. Just let me know what it takes and Im there. I would prefer paypal but what ever the company wants, Ill do.  [/QUOTE]

Whatever you do, just dont drop the soap in the shower.
tounge.gif

Thanks for the support, J-Man.
super.gif

so what kind of numbers are we talking price wise....?
If get 50 people to paypal me the amount...then I'll use a card to make the buy.

done stuff like that before..why not again.

only question is going to be on shipping costs....they might wave the shipping to me, but I can't offer the same to everyone else..it gonna be a couple of $$$.

nothing quite like 2 or 3 days of packing printing and shipping to make it fun ...
crazy.gif

Rhythm
Hayabusa Legend

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:2.56

Personally I dont do any type of online transaction, secured or not but I need to know how many here would be willing too or not. Because one of the vendors I'm working with will only apply the group discount through online ordering at their site  .

bump.gif

Back