Group buy for mototeck undertail

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE on 2006 LE WHITE... mototeck (the company) said they will ship them out to their resellers the second week of MARCH..

and how many people DO NEED a license plate relocator?

YES all colors 1999 - 2005 STOCK are availalbe and all lights integerated...

SOME VENDORS are providing options such as licensce plate relocator.. and linensce plate LED (light for the plate)
So are you going through a reseller or ordering from Mototeck directly? If ordering through a reseller, will you need me to prepay along with everyone else and wait for "x" weeks for delivery? I will also be needing the tag locator and light.

I don't really like the idea of paying/ordering then waiting an undetermined amount of time before I get the undertail, but I may not have an option. We all know how it goes with things not shipping "on schedule". Of course price/wait time is a factor, so let me know what you find out and the payment method.

Oh... and THANKS for getting this thing put together!!!
beerchug.gif

See, now it's getting confusing. Before it said with license bracket, and led light for plate.... Looks like now we're getting different configurations which will really much things up.

No Paypal.. c'mon.. they charge vendors 2.9%... same or less than most CC comapnaies..
smile.gif
Ehhh.. either way it's the same money I guess.

okay.. sorry for the confusion.. but hopefully WED NIGHT. it will be spelled out for everyone.. including the license plate bracket etc..

and as far as waiting for everyone to pay before shipping etc.. dont worry. i will explain that tomorrow too..

thanks everyone for being patient.
smile.gif

if anyone wants it, I have a new black mototech with 96 led tail lights (insanely bright), signals, plastic plate bracket and led, 215 usd (+s/h)from Alberta gets it. It is perfect, I just cant use it because of my beetle bags. The one mounting location gets removed when you cut the plastic, and the beetle bags are far more important than a cool looking business end. Also, I dont want to lose the storage, thats where I keep my cable lock.

Linky wheres the link....I know look with my eyes not my hands

Cool about ready to give my pillow some head.. Want to spend some money first though..

if you are interested in purchasing the undertail.
do not reply to this thread anymore

instead go here:

The organizer of this group buy, kkattan, has requested this thread be locked,as a new thread has been started in order to keep things easier to manage.

thx RSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back