Mototeck undertail - group buy

Add me to the list. I havn't got my tracking # yet.
name added!
smile.gif
and forwarded to Rob

okay since there seems to be a few people interested, i wll put together a detailed walkthrough.. be forewarned.. i am not an expert.. will just show you my suggestions and how i did it..

thanks. i hope to have it the walkthrough started tonight.. completed ASAP.. just trying to find web host..

thanks.

email received from Rob at 7:45 Eastern, March 23
<span style='color:blue'>-----------------------------------------------------
Hey Khalid,

I spoke to customer service they said they emailed everyone their tracking numbers today.

Touch base with the group and let me know if they are still missing them.

Thanks,

Rob
---------------------------------------------</span>

anyone who did not get tracking number by tongiht.. contact me please.
thanks.

I got a tracking number this afternoon from some company by that name. Problem is I can't remember what it is I ordered?

okay.. good news about the walk through.. i am able to use my student web account..

i am just in the process.. but basically it will consist of 4 main parts.. removing the rear cowl.. cutting the original undertail, wiring for the undertail, and replacing the new undertail and cowl.

Currently under Construction as of 9pm eastern, thur
here is the link below..  i will start putting up the walk through in the above mentioned parts.. hope to have at least some done tonight..
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143165766 -->

Update:

I ordered a Phantom Gray tail on March 14th, and they told me that they were on a 1-2 week backorder because of the new color. Obviously, I didn't mind waiting, so I went through with the order expecting a tracking number within the 1-2 week period. Well, guess what. Here we are, not even 10 days later, and I have a tracking number! Not bad service if you ask me!

Thank you kkattan!

I'll be sure to post pics when it gets here. Will I have the first Phantom Gray?
cool.gif

Update:

I ordered a Phantom Gray tail on March 14th, and they told me that they were on a 1-2 week backorder because of the new color. Obviously, I didn't mind waiting, so I went through with the order expecting a tracking number within the 1-2 week period. Well, guess what. Here we are, not even 10 days later, and I have a tracking number! Not bad service if you ask me!

Thank you kkattan!

I'll be sure to post pics when it gets here. Will I have the first Phantom Gray?
cool.gif
good news.. yes you will have the first phantom grey..
so post of some pics!
smile.gif

thanks for the good news.

man this place is un fuggin real... again the SAME EMAIL saying that my undertail is back ordered.... holy crap, they better make this right
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

man this place is un fuggin real... again the SAME EMAIL saying that my undertail is back ordered.... holy crap, they better make this right
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i got an email regarding your order.. seems like everyone should have their trackiing number as of now.. excpet for you.

sorry ZukRacker.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: "spelling SukRacer to ZukRacer"|1143312180 -->

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

fug them... I tell ya if they dont make this right... which BTW they have not responded to my email as of yet, so again customer service.... yeah right

and dude, seriously, proof read your posts... its a Z not a S
tounge.gif

I never got a tracking #. But my tail just showed up at my door about an hour ago. No free gift that they promised for the long wait though. I'm grabbing my tool box and heading to my dads house to put this thing on. I'll take some pics when I'm done.

Well folks, the UPS person just left my house and guess what he left?

MY FUGGEN UNDERTAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this thing would NEVER get here. My free gift is a K&N oil filter.

Also, they sent it with the stainless plate bracket. I'll post pics when I get it put on.

Thanks again Kkattan

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Got my SS plate bracket today USPS...</span></span>

Dr. KKattan:  Patient ready for surgery:

Patient:  06 LE

Procedure: Under-Tail Reconstruction

Let's make the incision. ie..Post up the next link please.

<!--EDIT|John 16:10
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143256188 -->

Well folks, the UPS person just left my house and guess what he left?

MY FUGGEN UNDERTAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this thing would NEVER get here. My free gift is a K&N oil filter.

Also, they sent it with the stainless plate bracket. I'll post pics when I get it put on.

Thanks again Kkattan
your welcome i hope you get undertail on before the big ride.

good luck.
smile.gif

Back