Hayabusa.org group buys..... ALL LOOK INSIDE!

Id def be in on stands, HELL A HANDILIFT if you could swing it! Tires are always good too.
smile.gif

You get your bulb?
JD

JD

either tires or a h.org discount is good. Ted does your business hvae a website?

Dunno fellas.
I think I may have to just swing a friggin H.org discount thing??
That may workout to EVERYONE's favor??
Everyone is all across the board needing stuff??
Tires sounds like a great start though - but, maybe I can just hook up a Hayabusa.org discount at the parts counter permanently.

What do you all feel about a group discount permanently?

I know shipping may concern you, but, half the time I get parts I get them shipped to me anyhow...... after all - we educate ourselves on what we need anyhow!
That sounds good to me.
beerchug.gif

Sounds like a good deal to me. I may buy some stuff towards the end of May/first part of June and pick up when I get home around the middle of June.

Tires, everyone sooner or later is going to need a new rear tire and it would be even sweeter if we could do a matching set of tires for a group buy.

Ted, couple of questions:

Do you have a website?
Can you do things other than parts? ie, clothing, tankbags, etc?

I'de love to do the exhaust, but it really sounds like the majority need tires, so I'de say go for tires as the first GB.

i need a Metzeler M-1 front tire.....I say tires because we all seem to ride alot and they don't last that long

The only website is a standard issue free Suzuki pile of website!!
I would like to get one done. Am thinking of doing it myself. I need one bad. I have a seperate domain name that I bought the rights to... www.suzukioftomball.com, but, it just leads you to the standard one.

We can do any clothing and all parts you really need.

I am working on the discount amount fellas. Today was crazy busy.
Its probably going to be 15%, but, am trying to negotiate higher on lower item goods.

So tires eh?
Okay guys. I'll get you a tire deal tomorrow and post it up.
Hard for me to post until Wednesday on a daily basis - we just opened a new location and our DSL won't be up until Wednesday. So I can only post after 6 my time.
#### is going great for me too guys. They've given me the reigns to deal and get bikes out the door.
If you know anyone buying near me - let them know we are moving bikes. I wont post up prices - but call me and we can talk.:;):

How about some attack rear sets. Do you do extended swingarms?

Hey tedbiele, if you can get the H.org discount, that would be awesome. i will ALWAYS be there if I find a shop I like. Kinda funny, I am always at a shop that sells KAWASAKI'S and TRIUMPH'S and VICTORY'S and not a suzuki anything near that place but mine when I take it up there for service/parts etc lol and I have a suzuki shop/dealer 1 minute away!

Hey ted biele, if you can get the H.org discount, that would be awesome. i will ALWAYS be there if I find a shop I like.  Kinda funny, I am always at a shop that sells KAWASAKI'S and TRIUMPH'S and VICTORY'S and not a suzuki anything near that place but mine when I take it up there for service/parts etc lol and I have a suzuki shop/dealer 1 minute away!
BOOSTA

Listen man. You gotta come to our new store. We just moved in on Tuesday. Its gonna be friggin awesome. There is a Dynojet set-up about 10 feet from my desk in an enclosed glass room!!
I am dying for them to get that thing up. Its supposed to be ready this week.
We are going to be doing Dyno days and whatnot soon. You guys will always get a parts discount at my place. If anyone you know wants a hook-up on a price - call me. I will make it worth the drive to Tomball.
Oh - and our GM used to be an air/fuel geniuos at Mr. Turbo's shop. He can Dyno and MAP anything!!! Just a brief FYI.

****Guys this is no joke.

If you want parts.... call me.

I have to get a buy price. We are gonna do tires this first group buy. Look for the Group Buy to be up on Tuesday.

Here we go fellas. Fun stuff.

I gotta talk to Captain about putting a banner up and sponsoring the website with some fundage too.

Oh - and I just bought cams and an Akrapovic 4 to 1 w/ carbon set-up!! My first REAL mods!!! LOL!
Then its Dyno time!!

WHOOHOOO no doubt I WILL BE THERE! I like the drive to Tomball, its right down the road for me aswell. And I am definately down with that DYNOJET and mapping!!!! Now I have a new favorite place!! Sucks I won't be able to get into the group buy with the tires (badass start too) our bikes are soooo bad on tires, if you drive it like you are supposed too lol. It will be at least a month or so before I can spend any EXTRA moneys!! :-(

Back