Hayabusa.org group buys..... ALL LOOK INSIDE!

Ks has a sweet deal on the alarms, there's still somethin for HID's I believe...

I'd be interested in how much you can get just a yosh rs3 race carbon can for.... dont need all the extra, but would love to swap over to a CF can
cool.gif

How about simple things like windscreens, tires, signals, mirrors, grips, pegs, etc. Seems like those small ticket items would fly off the shelf
cool.gif

cool.gif

MICHELIN PILOT POWERS!!!!!!!!!
A Set of 190s and 120s...

(don't say it Tuf....)

We all can use tires! New riding season coming up ya know...

The HID group buy is still on going, just pm me for the password and pricing when your ready to buy. Also you can contact KS-Waterbug for the Sri Alarm contact purchasing info.

I'd throw rearsets into the mix. Always talked about, but since there aren't many to choose from and are expensive its not something that most will do.

Dunno fellas.
I think I may have to just swing a friggin H.org discount thing??
That may workout to EVERYONE's favor??
Everyone is all across the board needing stuff??
Tires sounds like a great start though - but, maybe I can just hook up a Hayabusa.org discount at the parts counter permanently.

What do you all feel about a group discount permanently?

I know shipping may concern you, but, half the time I get parts I get them shipped to me anyhow...... after all - we educate ourselves on what we need anyhow!

I want a black Joe Rocket JAcket like the blue and white one you have. I can't find one anywhere. It is the Suzuki Champion's Jacket. I know they have to make it in black. Let me know.

it would not work with a local dealer,but i would love to see a group buy,for a a&j dry nitrous and controller setup

Wasn't there a Scorpio alarm buy going on somewhere? Or did I miss that?

--Wag--

Contact KS-Waterbug for  Sri group buy (comes with all options for only $318 shipping included).

For HID group buy <span style='color:red'>password</span> contact me by private message. Heres the price breakdown for each kit.

Single beam kit (1/2 kit for Motorcycle)
5300K $160
6000K $168
8000K $176
10000K $184

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1111708843 -->

Guys sorry I'm away from home right now..... typing from my tablet in a hotel. Yea, one letter at a time (stylus)
smile.gif
Hope to be home soon! Ks.....

Will get you all the permanent discounted rate tomorrow.
We can still do group buys too.
Someone present whatever to me?? I will negotiate a price.
I tell you this too.
MSRP + tax. No shipping. No freight. No assembly from now on too.
Let me hear your needs. I'll deliver.
Guys. I am just getting this started. If it seems weak at first its because I'm seriosuly busy right now.
I think we should start it out with a Yosh or Akro pipe GB??
Or several have asked about tires??
Pick one and lets go!

Back