Mototeck undertail - group buy

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
Original Thread:

THANKS to help of ks-waterbug for holding my hand through the procedures and Warputer for answering all my questions about the mototeck undertail.. Could not have done it with out them.. also i know i am forgetting a few more people..
smile.gif
 okay now give me my emmy..

okay guys.. its done.. very good vendor. ( ). great price.. good to work with.. one of the BEST undertails you can get!!! will accept exchanges if not happy. or you get the wrong color (please make sure you pick the right color.. you maybe be charged to ship your back and ship the new one)

we need at least 10 people
PRICE: $229 (plus shipping around 10 to 15 bucks continental US)
if we somehow get over 20 people.. price drops down to $219 plus shipping... however please do not plan to buy only if the price is 219.. for now.. the price is 229.. if it drops.. i will post the new price..

ALSO.. please remember.. that if you agree to purchase.. we really need you to puchase.. imagine we have 9 people who buy the undertai.. if that last person does not go through.. NO orders will be shippped.. make sense.. so please make sure you are certain you want his undertail.. it is a great buy.. normal price is $299.

okay.. now that garbage is out of the way..lets have fun.. here are the details..

What is included:
you will get a color matching undertail. with the integreated turn signals..
the undertail will have ONE led molded into the middle of the undertail to provide light on to the license plate (if you mount it onto the undertail).  
YOu will get a license plate bracket which is designed to be mounted onto the undertail.. hardware is provided.. and the undertail is already (semi drilled with these holes.. not completely drilled in case you decide not to mount the licensce plate here.. and instead on the swing arm for example.. the vendor will allow us to upgrade to stainless steel bracket for FREE!!!  
i asked about the flashing rate.. the vendor says it is not too fast.. if you decide later to slow it down. you can buy a relay. i can provide you with that information.. however the vendor has said it is correct speed.
Installation Insructions

TURNAROUND TIME:
once all ten orders are processed.. 5 to 10 business day to ship.. Undertails are in STOCK.. except for 06 LE

STEP 1:
please pick your COLOR: read the entire list..

1999 LIGHT COPPER METALLIC
1999 SATURN BLACK
2000 CANDY VELVET MAROON
2000-01 PEARL DEEP BLUE
2001-02 PEARL NOVELTY BLACK
2002 SPACE BLACK
2002 METALLIC GALAXY SILVER
2003 METALLIC FLINT GRAY
2003 BURNING COPPER LTD
2003-05 METALLIC SONIC SILVER  
2004 PEARL PURPLE METALLIC
2004-05 PEARL CRYSTAL RED
2005 PEARL NEBULAR BLACK
2005 GUNMETAL GRAY LTD ED
2006 PEARL WHITE LTD ** AVAILABLE 2nd week MARCH **

STEP 2:

Here you will choose which bracket you want.. if you dont specify you will get the same color of your undertail, in plastic. Please keep in mind, the majority of the bracket will be covered by the plate.  Plastic is sturdy..

Vendor has allowed to give us free upgrade to stainless steel.
which license plate bracket do you want
option
1) default color-matching plastic one
2) Stainless stell (free upgrade)
3) no bracket.. (no discount if you choose this)

STEP 3)
PM kkattan your First and Last Name.
<u>
HOW TO BUY</u>
I will forward the list to the vendor once we have 10 names..
you will than have to call the vendor and give him your color choice and bracket and address as well as Debit/Credit card info...

Do not send me any money.. unless you just are being nice.. than thats fine. but that wont apply towards the undertail buy.. but i will be thankful
smile.gif

post still in progress..

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140065196 -->

smile.gif

do they make a less expensive one?
only seen one version

<!--EDIT|busa-rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140056968 -->

The price difference is the amount of LED's in the the undertail, it looks the same whether you go with the basic set or the upgraded lights..Just the upgraded lights are much brighter for daytime use.
Jay

Did not think so not mototek anyways.
Thermoformed ABS Undertail, with Clear Tail Light and Turn Signal lenses, LED light bulbs, LED License Plate light, license plate rack, wires, rivets included. Note: No extra charge for special order Red Tail Light lenses and/or Amber Turn Signal lenses. Click Here to view or print the Installation Guide.

7000140s.jpg

2005 GUNMETAL GRAY LTD ED
no need for tag bracket send stainless just in case.

Back