Group buy for mototeck undertail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy on as long as they include the colormatched units and all the needed parts for installation.  So yes, I'm in.
Am with grumpy......  
wink.gif
Shipin may cost me a little more....

If you let me know.... no problem....

guys.. just got this email at 8:40pm SAT..

-------------------------------------------------------
Khalid, I have not heard back from you as I was hoping, so...how about $239.99 for at least 10 in your group. Shipping via UPS is dependent on the location, but is usually less than $15.00. UPS sets those prices.

Let me know what you think.

Jeff

www.SportbikeEffects.com
707-224-92662

----------------------------------------------------

i am shooting for a little more discount.. especially if we can get 20 guys in on this.. anyone else interested.
rock.gif

remember this is the complete set. including (license plate bracket)

guys.. just got this email at 8:40pm SAT..

Khalid, I have not heard back from you as I was hoping, so...how about $239.99 for at least 10 in your group. Shipping via UPS is dependent on the location, but is usually less than $15.00. UPS sets those prices.

Let me know what you think.

Jeff

www.SportbikeEffects.com
707-224-92662

----------------------------------------------------

i am shooting for a little more discount.. especially if we can get 20 guys in on this.. anyone else interested.
rock.gif

remember this is the complete set. including (license plate bracket)
Sound,s good to me so far.... stil in khalid.

thanks..........dazz

Not bad:) But I got a motorhead already. I like the looks of these ones.

Im in for sure So we can say that is at least #1 oh its for the Fastest Color 05LE GunMetal Grey

i'm out of the group buy. going with the other undertail. thanks though.

another email.. great communictaions....
--------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jeff. Sorry I am talking with the guys at Hayabusa.org.. it will be Monday before we can do anything.

Can you please give me a little bit more time?

I will get back to you soon.

Thanks, khalid
No problem. I'll even sweeten the deal. During the month of February, group buy participants can get 15% off of other items on my site. I have a lot of stuff for the Hayabusa. The best way to see it all is to look at my Motorcycle showcase, which is here:

http://www.sportbikeeffects.com/categories.asp?cat=8462 . Click on the Hayabusa picture.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff

This is the undertail I want... HANDS DOWN! Count me in for a group buy as long as they have the '06 LE metallic pearl white. Maybe it's because it's new, but I haven't seen anyone listing that color option.

okay guys the update.. still waiting to hear from the different vendors..

this group buy is going to be conducted with the help of ks-waterbug.. (the group-buy guy)..

right now.. i am waiting to hear about the New 06 LE color..

hope to have some prices TUESDAY evening..

thanks

lmini001.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139884123 -->

Cool can you find out about inventory I have heard that there is alot of back orders on mototek??I want one ASAP......

I may be in for the 04 LE red... but there are a few questions I think should be answered all in one place..  such as:

colormatching is included?
Tail/turn lights are included (with no other hardware needed? in other words, plugs right in to stock?)
Which colors are on backorder?
Methods of payment accepted (ie paypal?)
etc.. etc...

<!--EDIT|legbuh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139884162 -->

My bike is an 2003 black/gray. so long as the undertail is black or the gray, I'm ready to buy as soon as we get the word...

I was going to leave my stock dinosaur tail on but this group buy thing is got me thinking...Ok I'm in 05 silver and black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back