Mototeck undertail - group buy

Well, I just received my Phantom Gray tail right on time, *and* with a free K&N oil filter! I know some guys are having some issues, but I'm happy with the service I received. Thanks again, kkattan!

<!--EDIT|JDookie
Reason for Edit: "typo, oops!"|1143590910 -->

Just wanted to finally add that an flint grey undertail arrived today with a filter. Where doe's the filter go in the undertail, do I hard wire it to the break light or turn signals?

Thanks kkatan for your effort in this group buy through no fault of your own. But next time I'll gladly pay any extra costs to get a company deliver it sooner.

My stainless steel license plate bracket came today.
Umm...Guess I should have followed this thread a little better. Is this place on par with White Castle? You go through the drive through and order a Dozen sliders with ketchup and when you finally pull away from the window some 45 minutes later (Umm, no traffic was ahead of ya...lol) you find out you have 2 chicken burgers, 4 small fries, a few empty boxes filled with mayo packages, some wet napkins and about 100 tiny salt packages
rock.gif

Just wanted to finally add that an flint grey undertail arrived today with a filter. Where doe's the filter go in the undertail, do I hard wire it to the break light or turn signals?

Thanks kkatan for your effort in this group buy through no fault of your own. But next time I'll gladly pay any extra costs to get a company deliver it sooner.
yes.. but the majority wanted a better price over time of delivery.

Sorry for the bad experience.

Great write KKattan. I didn't find it in time (search function is missing) so I already finished my install. couple of ?'s.

1.) Did you guys notice that the fasteners fit kinda "tight" on the bottom of the undertail or is that due to the foam at the end of the tail causing a "tighter" fit?

2.) Anyone receive their SS bracket yet? I've had my undertail for a month now and hadn't received the bracket.

I'll post pics as soon as I get my Puig, pilot powers installed and new EBC HH pads on.

my newest mods include:

Blueguages guages
Mototeck undertail
New pilots
EBC pads
Puig racing screen

gettin her ready for the rest of my track schedule baby.
cool.gif

Great write KKattan. I didn't find it in time (search function is missing) so I already finished my install. couple of ?'s.

1.) Did you guys notice that the fasteners fit kinda "tight" on the bottom of the undertail or is that due to the foam at the end of the tail causing a "tighter" fit?

2.) Anyone receive their SS bracket yet? I've had my undertail for a month now and hadn't received the bracket.

I'll post pics as soon as I get my Puig, pilot powers installed and new EBC HH pads on.

my newest mods include:

Blueguages guages
Mototeck undertail
New pilots
EBC pads
Puig racing screen

gettin her ready for the rest of my track schedule baby.  
cool.gif
glad you liked.. i think a few members. dmpgrumpy.. have received their ss bracket. not sure when others will arive. guessing withing one or two weeks.
i took the foam out at the rear of the undertail. helped a little. havent checked to see if it causes vibration issues.

the fasteners closest to the front on my bike were a VERY tight fit... so tight that the one on the left would POP out if i even touched the undertail at all so i had to use a screw and washer set up to hold it in place... it was difficult to get the nut and washer on but i managed after a few choice words and some grit but its all on now and i check my bike after every ride and all my fasteners/screws are there and there are no cracks either! 350+ miles and some "higher than normal" speeds with no issues!
cool.gif

Oh and to add to the bracket issue... i still have not recieved my stainless steel bracket either...
sad.gif

My license plate does not fit into the new plastic license plate holder.. Michingan plate.
anyone else have this problem?

the two holes dont line up
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144174648 -->

Back