Got Stopped last night. DO NOT RUN

not to high jack your thread.......last month before i sold my busa. I done the stupidest thing in a long time BY pulling it UP on the back wheel @ 110mhp then see him he clock me at that speed..THEY say a busa will not do that . i stop at the next light when i saw him behind me AFTER a butt chewing by him and my (WIFE )he let me go.. for me i will not lie to them if iam doing wrong i will take it..

I have had something like this happen to me while I was on my old bike. I knew I was going faster then what was posted and a police car passes me going the other way. I look in my mirror and see her making a U turn. I pull over right away. Get off the bike and have my helmet off. She said. "i am glad you didn't make me chase you. " All I said was "nobody is faster then a radio" She ended letting me off with a verbal warning.

nice bro i've noticed theres quite a few good ones out there ... it also seems like the few good ones i can stand also ride too ... wonder why that one works out:whistle:

Back