Close call last night

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
GoErie.com: Local News - Police: Deadly I-79 crash caused by drunk man driving wrong way

my coworker and i left work last night and was traveling southbound on I-79 when a car in front of us pulls off and as i looked down to text the old lady (coworker drives) i looked back up and FLASH a truck flys by in left lane going the wrong way! we crested a hill and i saw brake lights and that was it. i immediatly texted redkat05 and told him of this idiot....sad news this morning wife woke up and showed me the article. he missed us traveled mabey another 100 yards and hit this couple and killed the wife...

:errrr:

Scary stuff out there. :please: ...... everyone be careful out there.

Kiss the ones you love and tell them you love them. It could be a matter of 100yds that could never allow us to do or say it again.

Wow, I'm glad you guys are okay. Prayers for those involved.

Sorry to hear, I barely escaped the same fate many years ago. Driver in front of me hit the right of way at last second and I barely avoided a head on.

wow...be careful out there...ive had a few instances like that before..and after you always say if i was just a few seconds earlier or later..it might have been me...:whistle:

Wow! Glad the good Lord was looking out for you! Probably a good time to make a donation to a worth charity.

waiting for call from state police to add my witness testomony

Back