Warning talking to Redkat05 causes pain!!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok...so like i just spent 5-6 hours working on Izzy replaceing the chain and sprokets and cush drives. (will post pic by pic after i get the film developed...lol) so like at 2:20 am last night i text him letting him know i got it all done (again without his help...he was invited for the beer n wenching..uhhh i mean wrenching) so as im bounceing back and forth between the house and the garage cleaining up my mess...i noticed he finnaly replyed..... so i sit down in my computer chair and HOLY WTH.....MY ARSE IS BURNING AND FEELS LIKE SOMEONE JABBED ME WITH A NEEDLE..so i jump up dance around and a yellowjacket flops to the floor. so i immediatly enact my revenge and yelled to the wife who was yelling at me for screaming at 2:30 in the morning...so once the offencive stinger was removed from my dairy aire (thanks to the wifes so attentitive nature) i proceeded to check my chair....then sit down and hammer out my displeasure of responding to Redkat05....so...if ever going to text jason....WATCH OUT...THERE IS PAIN INVOLVED!! :poke::moon::banghead::lol:

Just wondering why you were talking Redkat with no pants on. ???

Ouch! I feel your pain brotha! I got stung on the inside of the leg while on a ride from Southern Californian to Northern California, while in the middle of nowhere on I 5. I thought I was just hit by a rock from a passing truck. (I was on my Harley, that is why I was passed by a truck):whistle:

5013323.jpg

Back