Neck Pain

Oh man, I just watched them play and now run across this! I feel like doing a massive burnout and speedshift into second in front of my house to make me think of something else! BTW, Russell, I'm an old guy and really active with a lot of pain (big cervical spine issues from crashing a police car many years ago) and YOGA has changed my life! I don't know what I'd do without it and sports massage. Doyle

I think Russ has managed to skirt the line while providing some great images :thumbsup: I gotta ask, what publication did those pix come from anyway?

That last pic of the girl by herself :drool: .....All I can think of, while keeping it G rated :whistle:

Pixar Up! Squirrel scenes - YouTube[/url]

:rofl:

ps someone wanna educate me on how to get the stupid youtube to work right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Russ has managed to skirt the line while providing some great images :thumbsup: I gotta ask, what publication did those pix come from anyway?

That last pic of the girl by herself :drool: .....All I can think of, while keeping it G rated :whistle:

[URL="
Pixar Up! Squirrel scenes - YouTube[/URL]

:rofl:

ps someone wanna educate me on how to get the stupid youtube to work right?

They are all ESPN images from a magazine shoot they did with the 2012 volleyball team :laugh:

So THANK YOU ESPN!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like mussel to me. I went to a CP for years with my back and I have to say it really helped me. I also did the acupuncture thing and did well with it. Mine was alinement trouble mostly with lower back. I still have neck pain and guess I always will. The hot tub really works good for me and is very relaxing. I would try a massage and the hot tub to start with. Try more stretching. The lighter helmet (Carbon Fiber) did wonders for the strain on my neck while riding. Getting OLD :laugh: is the worst of all and I have found no way to stop that yet. Good luck

I guess I will have to add yoga to my list then. Ill see what I can find online that I can do myself. I know we have yoga classes on base I can sign up for also

i think the only hope for this poor marine is for the whole 2012 womens volleyball team to come on over and give me a massage and heal my pains.....

tumblr_m76ny6cni01qbygt3o1_1280.jpg

if anyone can make that happen, you would be doing your country a favor and have my utmost gratitude....

omg.......:bowdown:

Look up tight neck tie syndrome.
Do some Push-ups in the morning and 10 before sleep, drink lot of water.
Try some hard launches on your Busa to stiffen those neck muscles and in no time you will look more like your Avatar:laugh:; good luck.

Look up tight neck tie syndrome.
Do some Push-ups in the morning and 10 before sleep, drink lot of water.
Try some hard launches on your Busa to stiffen those neck muscles and in no time you will look more like your Avatar:laugh:; good luck.

Yeah I was thinking I should try targeted neck exercises at the gym for a bit slowly at first and increase in weight over time and see if that helps.

I know with lower back pain one of the first things to try is to strengthen your lower back which worked for me with 8+ hour rides. My back no longer gets tired or sore on long rides. Towards the end of this week I will toy with a few exercises and see how that works.

It has to be something fixable. At 23 I should not be having pains like this :laugh:.

I guess I will have to add yoga to my list then. Ill see what I can find online that I can do myself. I know we have yoga classes on base I can sign up for also

I am doing beginners YOGA. My Marine friend laughed his ass off at me when I told him I was doing YOGA. I told him to try it.

Do beginners first. Do beginners first. YOGA can be an ass kicker. I am hooked.

Back