Never felt pain like this before!

Try aspercreme, Had the same problem about two weeks ago on my right foot middle toe. Could not find anything wrong it just hurt and hard to walk. After a few days its fine.

Well it seems I've found an amazing cure for gout.
4th , 140mph on Sr80 and all the pain magically disappears.
:laugh:

Well I'm walking and not hobbling so it's a start. As this is my first bout with it I wonder if it goes as fast as it comes? Been doing alot of research on it but as usual everyone has an opinion. What I do know is the Dr said if I dont make changes for the better the next time around it could be my knee or ankle. As much as my toe hurt I don't want to feel that in a larger area. I guess I was also 'lucky' that it hit me one toe at a time. Had it happened to both big toes same time I would not have been able to limp or even stand up.

Well I'm walking and not hobbling so it's a start. As this is my first bout with it I wonder if it goes as fast as it comes? Been doing alot of research on it but as usual everyone has an opinion. What I do know is the Dr said if I dont make changes for the better the next time around it could be my knee or ankle. As much as my toe hurt I don't want to feel that in a larger area. I guess I was also 'lucky' that it hit me one toe at a time. Had it happened to both big toes same time I would not have been able to limp or even stand up.

Ouch... Yeah I couldnt imagine that... All the pictures online I see are of the big toes and a few hands...

Take care of yourself Saiid :beerchug:
Eating better sucks but Im sure it wont be too bad...

Well I have gout but mine is not caused by uric acid collecting in the joints like in most people, mine is caused from calcium collecting in the joints and causing the same symptoms as the gout from too high of uric acid. I have cut back on my milk intake and I have not had a problem for over a year. I know the pain you are going through and it sucks. I get mine in my toes and my ankles. Good luck with your cure.:beerchug:

Back