Anyone eva break a toe?

ICEMANN

Registered
I really put my foot into this time. Broke my left pinky and ring toe shuvin it into a large picture frame and falling down. soundedl like chicken bones breakin. hurt like a mofo.

NO RIDE SEASON JUST GOT LONGER FOR ME.

list of current injuries.

two left foot broken toes
right wont heal properly broken ankle that loves to buckle
right splintered thumb bone to small to pin to big to heal
strained/twisted lower right back muscle
phat arse stomache
no asss

anyway all I need are my feet to goto sleep so the stuardess can go "when the hell did he get on the plane"

jd

You know if you break a toe and go to the ER they simply tape it up and give you painkillers.Just tape it up good.Take a shitload of ibuprofen and RIDE
smile.gif

Get well soon dude.I feel for you

I really put my foot into this time. Broke my left pinky and ring toe shuvin it into a large picture frame and falling down. soundedl like chicken bones breakin. hurt like a mofo.

NO RIDE SEASON JUST GOT LONGER FOR ME.

list of current injuries.

two left foot broken toes
right wont heal properly broken ankle that loves to buckle
right splintered thumb bone to small to pin to big to heal
strained/twisted lower right back muscle
phat arse stomache
no asss

anyway all I need are my feet to goto sleep so the stuardess can go "when the hell did he get on the plane"

jd
And you go by the nickname Lucky...
biggrin.gif

iI know, but rape ya for a good $$$. Even got cuts into the webbing between the two toes. thats worse because the web spreads when you walk.

jd

put my right foot under a running lawn mower broke 4 toes and the crank on the mower:D two weeks to get swelling down to get foot into a boot. once you can do that riding is ok.ps hope they took pressure out of the nail area for you.otherwise the purple under the nail adds more pain and pressure!!if you can gimp around you can ride.

oh man! that sucks... especially now when you can see jack frost tak'n those long last gasps before checking out,

maybe you ought to make the best of it, and invent another thing none of us can RIDE without...

Yup...been there, done that. Was building a halfpipe at a local festival a few years back and lost my grip on one of the sections...last time I worked without steel toes.

Usezz a clumsy beyyootch, JD ! Dont forget the splinter in your eye last year that had you scream'n like a lil girl.
8.gif

Dont worry, Playa, I'll be over l8tr on to sho you sum real pain and give you a backhand smack across the lipz.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

It'll feel better when it quits hurtin'.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kiddin ya bro. Broken toes suck...in a bad way. Done it several times myself. Take the above advice tho..tape that sucker up and RIDE! Once you're rollin, the pain will dissapear!

Get well soon man.

laugh.gif

Man that sux. I broke my pinky toe about 15 yrs ago, it swelled up and was all kinda colors of the rainbow, that sucka hurt. I was going through a divorce at the time and had to wear flip flops to court. I'm sure I looked like a million bux walking in the courtroom in a nice dress and flip flops.
wishing you a speedy recovery of your toes!

Thanks airy one. Especially Rhythm, always leaps towards violence. Im hurt and he wants ta slap a me in da lips. Thats a friend for ya. Smak ya when yer down. Funny though I gots to admit.

VA when did you become a mod? I know Im slippin now. Congrats even though it's all latish.

TY, where can I get some bearings pressed in at locally?

JD

Never broke a toe...

But broke a few hearts when I was younger...
tounge.gif

I broke my same pinky toe when I was 12 on the 4th of july. Dislocated fracture actually. 2 years later to the day I broke it again.

Believe it or not If you want real pain tear an achilles tendon. Ive broke bones b4 and that cant compare to tearing that tendon.

Yeah I know its an old thread , but I just saw it.....

three words...

bar bit urates

and for such instances?...I prefer...

per co dan

or?..

lor ri tab

mere mortals can get by with advil...sportbike types need sumpt'in a little more effective...with a jack daniels or wild turkey chaser...and as long as it's "Only For Effect"?...it's not considered "liver abuse"
laugh.gif

Hope ya feel better and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148223022 -->

Back